Why don't the Asian Sheikhs/Community leaders in the UK never address this?

I've always heard rumours about these communities, that they abuse their own relatives. I don't doubt that they target vulnerable Cadaans for trafficking. But I'm pretty certain these pedophiles have victims from their own families.

Western governments need to do more, to protect vulnerable children, especially those that have no parents/safety nets. But then again, I suspect a lot of people have an incentive in making sure those children are not protected.
I would not doubt them abusing their own relatives as Muslim communities tend to protect abusers or downplay offending. My friend is a social worker and some of the things she has to told me about certain issues (including allegations of child sexual abuse cases involving reer luugo baasto families, and xooging cases involving dhalinyaro luugo basto, you would want to dissociate with them).

Going Back to the topic, there is an attitude of racism towards these vulnerable cadaan girls by some of these timojilic as if they’re almost sub human and not “one of our own”. There would also be more ease and access to abuse to those cadaan girls many of whom were in care or on the streets.

Yes, authority’s should have done more.

Last edited:
South Asians scare me no offence
Some are scary but some-
tarayummy.jpg

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Rape and Pedophilia is rampant in the Asian community but why don't the Sheikhs and leaders of that community never address these problems? Do they think not speaking out will make it go away?

Perversion is common in their ancestral land

They have men in drags working as show girls, boy dancers and a thriving LGBTQ scene not to mention pedophilia 😂

Safety reasons would be my guess. Those criminals would know their families and relatives, and maybe back home where there won’t be any consequences.

Trending