22 brutal dictators you've never heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
They're openly funding their propaganda. I don't why you're cheerleading and avoiding common sense. They pay to put their ads on terrorist sites, that's funding terror.
lets just analyze how far uve backtracked from ur original claim of 'somaliland funds terrorism in the south' to 'there r other reports that prove this other than the one that was refuted' (still waiting on that) to 'dahabshiil has an ad on an al shabaab website' disregarding other somali companies advertising on the site like it was no different than the advertising on any nonterrorist affiliated somali site

tone it down because ure a nut

Hubble

VIP
I don't know how the ads are generated. My point is, that is small in comparison to what the actual allegations are. If you are saying this is evidence of funding terror because they are stupid enough to advertise on their website, your right. But that's not the allegation. The allegations are greater than that, and this doesn't fit the bill as evidence.

They're not Google ads. They've been up there for a long time they're paid for and this is one of their biggest sites with all their propaganda so yes it's financial support of a terrorist organization.

@waraabe Thanks. I assumed they were separatists. Taxes collected everywhere were sent to Xamar. Nearly all the South had wealth taken from them but ZERO built in several gobols. I didn't know about Ogaden being settled there.

They're not Google ads. They've been up there for a long time they're paid for and this is one of their biggest sites with all their propaganda so yes it's financial support of a terrorist organization.

@waraabe Thanks. I assumed they were separatists. Taxes collected everywhere were sent to Xamar. Nearly all the South had wealth taken from them but ZERO built in several gobols. I didn't know about Ogaden being settled there.

But what the context? That it is not exclusive to dahabshiil, and this is not proof of the level of involvement as the allegations towards dahabshiil are. It's mainly evidence of stupidity.

Hubble

VIP
It's not exclusive to dahbashiil and it's not stupidity. No one said he ideologically supported them, just the he profiteers with and from them and that's one piece of evidence. I'm done here.

It's not exclusive to dahbashiil and it's not stupidity. No one said he ideologically supported them, just the he profiteers with and from them and that's one piece of evidence. I'm done here.

If you said dahabshiil along with other somali companies advertise on al shabaab websites and that this means they profit from terrorism, nobody would have disagreed with you. There's a reason why you said dahabshiil and didn't mention any others, and specifically said 'they're a part of it (alshabaab)'. The implication is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts