22 brutal dictators you've never heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Brutal because he went to war with the man who starved 2 million + Ethiopians and killed hundreds of thousands of Somalis in Ogaden?

But not because his army heavily bombed it's second capital to capture a tiny rag tag militia?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Brutal because he went to war with the man who starved 2 million + Ethiopians and killed hundreds of thousands of Somalis in Ogaden?

But not because his army heavily bombed it's second capital to capture a tiny rag tag militia?
I noticed people keep repeating this what other choice did he had?
I noticed people who know jack shit about military always say this:draketf:
The country economy was functioning on aid there is only so much aid that exist he couldn't afford to get into urban warfare
an army can easily defeat militia in open field but in cities he would lose alot of money because you have to grind out months sometimes years and fight door to door and street to street nearly all the armor units become seating ducks waiting to get destroyed in cities:mindblown:
If you people had any military knowledge you wouldn't be questioning his motives in a war resources and economy are more important than people:mindblown:
Is the same reason the us used atomic bomb on japan they could've used your dumb ideas of fighting clean and not using bombs but a large number of there soldiers would get killed and they would've lost alot more money if they didn't bomb:mindblown:

The greatest leader of our time will never be forgotten!

All_but_Dictator_in_name_Siad_Barre_ended_up_fighting_his_own_people.jpg

Hubble

VIP
The SNA didn't have to bomb. All over Africa there's separatists and other anti government armies but they fight them in the bush,city, town wherever without air raids. It was cowardly and it showed they didn't care about loss of lives just loss of power.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The SNA didn't have to bomb. All over Africa there's separatists and other anti government armies but they fight them in the bush,city, town wherever without air raids. It was cowardly and it showed they didn't care about loss of lives just loss of power.
This is the reason females shouldn't lead anything emotion isn't gonna win you anything.:Sutehja:
Guys like me are the only ones fit to lead people:nvjpqts:

Hubble

VIP
Such a great decision that they're trying to break up the country 28 years later and have been funding and participating in terrorism in the South?

Hubble

VIP
There's been a quite a few from up North and Dahabshiil has been advertising on their website for years. They're not the backbone of the organization but they're a part of it.

I cant help but think if the ethiopian dictator was a muslim he would be there too

ure a nut if u believe those 'swedish investigative journalists'

there r no reputable reports but keep spreading ur divisive propaganda

Sxb I read on somnet that those two "swedish" journalist use fake names to hide their real names. Which makes sense if your are in somalia doing investigative reporting.

Hubble

VIP
He was pure evil but Ethiopia has never been ruled democratically. The non Semetic population have always been subject to starvation and brutality at the behest of the West and the Arab world. It's deeper than religion. Ethiopia is profitable to the planet as long as the fertile, mineral rich (exports), populous (work force) are dominated by the guys who can't farm and are too stuck up to work because they'll happily rob the rest for a profit.

I cant help but think if the ethiopian dictator was a muslim he would be there too

Sxb I read on somnet that those two "swedish" journalist use fake names to hide their real names. Which makes sense if your are in somalia doing investigative reporting.

Western invesigative journalists in south somalia doing dangerous reporting like that would work for reputable organizations. This is much more likely to be fake names for a fake report. Also you'll notice even the quotes in the article are not identified to a specific person. The entire thing from top to bottom is unattributable. This is not the manner of a reputable investigative journalism, it's not journalism, it's multiple levels of fakery. I could tell by the way is written anyway, it was really shoddy. Some Somali wanted to write a negative article about Somaliland, probably just to detail their own biases or personal suspicions, so they tried to legitimize it by using fake western names. It's embrassing for all somalis that the thing got as far as it did. If there was evidence to tie the sl gov to al shabaab we would have all heard about it by now, from western media, from western polticians, why? because they have zero reason to protect the sl go,v when they are spending so much time trying to defeat al shabaab. In fact it would serve their interest of keeping somalia together if there was that evidence. The fake article made it sound like al shabaab is an armed wing of the sl gov, it's tooo ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts