21 yr old Somali girl joins the cast for BKChatLDN #somaligirlexcellence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Its healthy to be real.
The booming population in Somalia is very real. 50 years from Somalis in the West will be like Jamaicans. There's plenty of Jamaicans around that have never seen Jamaica nor know anything of it's history and culture aside from the Yardie roadman image to it. We're ultimately just a small portion nonetheless. Somali culture, language and tradition is nowhere near threatened tbh.

How can she say "I am Somalian but I hate them"? I honestly don't understand that. You can be ratchet and participate in all things degenerative but saying you hate who you are is just unexplainable.

All the girls defending her comment about Somalis? Wow I knew twitter was filled with classless girls but I didn't know they were stupid too.

Does she have a youtube channel or something? She looks mad familiar.

Anyway, if those tweets are from her,
then she is brain damaged beyond repair. She can claim Chinese, Jamaican, Irish idgaf, but magaceena ha noo dafta. We don't need more rubbish added to the overflowing pile we already have in this community.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
All the girls defending her comment about Somalis? Wow I knew twitter was filled with classless girls but I didn't know they were stupid too.

You didn't know they were stupid? The twitterverse isn't deserving of some of the memes and jokes that get generated there.

Wasted on simpletons.

You didn't know they were stupid? The twitterverse isn't deserving of some of the memes and jokes that get generated there.

Wasted on simpletons.
They keep saying somalis are haters "make us proud girl"?:francis:

Of course we are going to hate on you and hope the worst for you if you are a self hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.