21 yr old Somali girl joins the cast for BKChatLDN #somaligirlexcellence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
To be honest I never heard of it before today. Maybe it's popular with Somali girls
Yeah, I don't think a lot of guys watch it but then again Somali twitter is like 80% girls. Besidesm it's really new. It's only like 2 months old. Watch TV pick up on it

man I just watched one of the episodes. She's either gonna contribute nothing to the discussion.

Or expose herself badly.

"Look at me! I hate my own people! I'm such a snowflake! Give me attention!" :kodaksmiley:

I hope she embarrasses herself and gets roasted mercilessly on this show.

Maskiinada looks like she's lashing out. A lot of her people must've told her she doesn't look Somali due to her features. Being called a Madow look-a-like can cause serious damage to ones esteem, especially for a Xalimo.

It's a shame she chose to succumb to the rachetness. All the best to her. :meleshame:

I'm praying that she attempts to keep it real, up to the point where the other heifers turn on her for making them look ty and nasty in comparison.

The fallout royal rumble between them mixed in with a couple of Madow capn-save-a-hoes...:rejoice: glorious.

It might even red-pill a couple of the other lost ones. This could turn into a blessing in disguise.:hmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
She's doesn't even look Somali.

If I saw her on the street I wouldn't even know she was Somali.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Very reason why I hate living in London. Somali's have a inferiority complex towards West Africans, everything they do we must do. It's embarrassing. Theres nothing wrong with West Africans and multiculturalism but the Somali's in London have come to a point were they have adopted other cultures to a level where you can't differentiate between a somali and a ajanabi.

I have said this before and I will say this again I predict that the Somali's will become extinct in the next 100 years. Our language is dying, the dhaqan is dying, the government is nonexistent, a huge of influx of Somali's migrating to West and perishing in the Mediterranean Sea and the only hope, the Somali diaspora are all lost. We are finished.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Very reason why I hate living in London. Somali's have a inferiority complex towards West Africans, everything they do we must do. It's embarrassing. Theres nothing wrong with West Africans and multiculturalism but the Somali's in London have come to a point were they have adopted other cultures to a level where you can't differentiate between a somali and a ajanabi.

I have said this before and I will say this again I predict that the Somali's will become extinct in the next 100 years. Our language is dying, the dhaqan is dying, the government is nonexistent, a huge of influx of Somali's migrating to West and perishing in the Mediterranean Sea and the only hope, the Somali diaspora are all lost. We are finished.

Where's the optimism? :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending