2 dead, several injured following explosion in Bossaso

The security services in Boosaaso should be investigated to see if it was an inside job and who is/isnt working with shabaabists/ISIS

Wow, that is a powerful accusation. So far I'd only seen conspiracies, speculations and Facebook allegations, but now an it's an official accusation.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shame shame ! Politically motivated attack against @codeswebduh people!

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
AUN to all the dead, I would suggest everyone to restrain from accusing Deni with no basis.

Inshallah the culprits for this act are found. I believe the heinous culprits to be Al-Shaabab.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Jamals cousin & NN zealot calling on warsangelis to commit terrorism in PL but we supposed to believe Deni is behind the bombings🤦🏾‍♂️

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What about beledweyn where 16 people dead at least bosaso death toll only 2 and the killlers will be apprehended soon 🔜 naya worry about ur naago crying to Dahir alasow
They care to spam bomb attacks about PL. More they care about their qaajo lands and bombs hit other part of Somalia.

They care to spam bomb attacks about PL. More they care about their qaajo lands and bombs hit other part of Somalia.
You are the only that was guilty of spamming, posting about unrelated visits by Deni.

Almost like you were trying to distract people from covering the news of the latest Bosaaso bombings....:cosbyhmm:

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
If true, this would certainly indicate it was a targeted political assassination rather than a random terrorist bombing.
sxb that subclan is divided 1 group is the Qatar sponsored Atam group (alshabab Calmadow) the other group is the pro-PL one led by these elders that got killed AUN. Ask yourself why would PL assassinate the elders leading the fight against Alshabab.

Here is one of Jamals entourage & head of maakhir state calling for terror attacks in Bosaso & destruction of Puntland.

Also Jamal stole the seat from another dubays subclan backed by his own subclan and the federal government which caused resentment. The seat rotates between clans this time Jamal cannot steal it as his own sultan signed off the seat to next beel in line, so why would PL attack him when its basically game over for him?

Ask yourself who got more motives to target staunch pro-PL elders!

sxb that subclan is divided 1 group is the Qatar sponsored Atam group (alshabab Calmadow) the other group is the pro-PL one led by these elders that got killed AUN. Ask yourself why would PL assassinate the elders leading the fight against Alshabab.

Here is one of Jamals entourage & head of maakhir state calling for terror attacks in Bosaso & destruction of Puntland.

Also Jamal stole the seat from another dubays subclan backed by his own subclan and the federal government which caused resentment. The seat rotates between clans this time Jamal cannot steal it as his own sultan signed off the seat to next beel in line, so why would PL attack him when its basically game over for him?

Ask yourself who got more motives to target staunch pro-PL elders!
I am by no means claiming that I know PL was behind this. Just voicing an educated guess.

My understanding is that these two elders strongly criticized Deni a couple of days ago. The very next day they were killed in a bomb blast. If that is correct, it would be very logical to conclude that the two events were related.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
I am by no means claiming that I know PL was behind this. Just voicing an educated guess.

My understanding is that these two elders strongly criticized Deni a couple of days ago. The very next day they were killed in a bomb blast. If that is correct, it would be very logical to conclude that the two events were related.
The criticism was to divert attention from their backing of Jamals attempted boob of yet another subclans seat. If anything its internal dubays politics behind the scene. N&N misinformation at play sxb👍🏾

The criticism was to divert attention from their backing of Jamals attempted boob of yet another subclans seat. If anything its internal dubays politics behind the scene. N&N misinformation at play sxb👍🏾
That very well might be. However, you would have to agree that to a neutral observer the two events happening as they did would lead to at the very least a suspicion that they're related, if not a logical conclusion that one event caused the other.

It is unlikely we will ever know for sure one way or the other.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
That very well might be. However, you would have to agree that to a neutral observer the two events happening as they did would lead to at the very least a suspicion that they're related, if not a logical conclusion that one event caused the other.

It is unlikely we will ever know for sure one way or the other.
The only two events related is Beledweyne and Bosaso bombings coinciding with 2 N&N officials arrival. Only difference is Jamal have no reason being in Bosaso since the rotating seat excludes him the elections.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Just give up, those elders were pro Jamal Hassan and were killed in a bomb. Who benefits from such a brazen attack? Deni.
You should give up sxb it was not long ago you was supporting Calmadow AS celebrating every attack combined with hereditary gedoan traits of spewing lies🤣

Jamal nor N&N have no future in Somalia no matter what fans boys do deserving every blowback coming their way take a break sxb

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You should give up sxb it was not long ago you was supporting Calmadow AS celebrating every attack combined with hereditary gedoan traits of spewing lies🤣

Jamal nor N&N have no future in Somalia no matter what what fans boys do deserving every blowback coming their way take a break sxb
Deni don’t care if Jamal is back Us somali periliment mp or not that is between him and his jifo dubeeys to decide this mx are obbesed with dani 😂

Trending