BREAKING NEWS 2 dead, several injured following explosion in Bossaso

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The Wire Reaction GIF

@codewebsduh your elders are being slaughtered

Second bombing in a week in Bosaso. Previously PSF soldiers were targeted now it's elders supporting gamaal and who are against Deni. They are also the ones supposed to choose the delegates who will choose the mp.

They speak against deni they are bombed. This is obvious. The 2 explosions in Bosaso have all the hallmarks of a politicized explosion. We never heard of Bosaso explosions before but Deni is defeated and suddenly bombs are a recurrent thing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Second bombing in a week in Bosaso. Previously PSF soldiers were targeted now it's elders supporting gamaal and who are against Deni. They are also the ones supposed to choose the delegates who will choose the mp.

They speak against deni they are bombed. This is obvious. The 2 explosions in Bosaso have all the hallmarks of a politicized explosion. We never heard of Bosaso explosions before but Deni is defeated and suddenly bombs are a recurrent thing.
Its clear Deni is targetting his political opponents using terrorism, UAE are desperate to eliminate opposition

cow

VIP

It is madoobe tactics. it seems Deni learned not only how to steal but also bomb perhaps when he visited Kismaayo.

People need to pump the breaks on these conspiracy theories. No one is controlling terrorists for their own political goals.

These terrorists are driven by their own goals to cause chaos and destruction. In this case they are likely just taking further advantage of the insecurity in Bosaaso/Bari due to the conflict between Dayaano & Deni, to devastate the lives of people who have nothing to do with that conflict.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
People need to pump the breaks on these conspiracy theories. No one is controlling terrorists for their own political goals.

These terrorists are driven by their own goals to cause chaos and destruction. In this case they are likely just taking further advantage of the insecurity in Bosaaso/Bari due to the conflict between Dayaano & Deni, to devastate the lives of people who have nothing to do with that conflict.

I agree, shabaab do not care about your differences, if you are not one of them, you are their enemy

I strongly condemn the targeted attack today in #Bosaso on key clan elders, members of my team & security personnel.
The elders came to participate in the electoral process taking place here.
The attack comes after they expressed concerns about irregularities in the process

The security services in Boosaaso should be investigated to see if it was an inside job and who is/isnt working with shabaabists/ISIS

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The hypocrisy of mx In beledweyn is terrriost attack but anything that happens in bosaso they blame on president dani and dowlada hypocrites boons😂😂

Trending