10 Countries in Africa with the most beautiful women

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I imagine there are salty Africans in the comments :chrisfreshhah:
How is it that Somali women are stereotyped as being incredibly attractive and incredibly ugly at the same time?
It's baffling. It's like people can't decide what to think of them :ayaanswag:

How is it that Somali women are stereotyped as being incredibly attractive and incredibly ugly at the same time?

Someone could not decide in that case. Most likely an ugly person themselves.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Capture.PNG

Leave it to them to pull out the anti-black argument :deadosama:

I genuinely don't know how Somalis and Ethiopians/Eritreans have the reputation of being good looking. The ones in the UK are not even remotely attractive. Instagram is giving a false image. The Ethiopian/Eritreans I see in real life look like Holocaust survivors.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I genuinely don't know how Somalis and Ethiopians/Eritreans have the reputation of being good looking. The ones in the UK are not even remotely attractive. Instagram is giving a false image. The Ethiopian/Eritreans I see in real life look like Holocaust survivors.
I was going to say that it's ramadan but I forgot who I was talking to :wow:
Who cares what the majority look like as long as there are your minority of bombshells amirite?
Ha ha....ha....
:mjcry:

Gambar

VIP
Because of the modeling industry. I noticed city dwellers are ugly but rural Somalis are gorgeous mashallah. Somalis have a naturally good bone structure.

I was going to say that it's ramadan but I forgot who I was talking to :wow:
Who cares what the majority look like as long as there are your minority of bombshells amirite?
Ha ha....ha....
:mjcry:

Nope. It creates a false xaliimo/dhegenet bubble. Much like the sub-prime mortgages preceding the '08 financial crash, the market is full of East African women with inflated ego (thanks to Abu Tyrone speculators) but are actually unattractive (BBB foolxumo rating)* and a bad investment. It makes it harder for low income faraxs/Higus to get a foot in the xaliimo/dhegenet ladder. I predict xaliimo dowry market to crash in a few years. We are already seeing signs of the cataclysm in places lik Burco, where multiple xaliimos are marrying one faraxs.

Prince Abubu
Editor
Suugo Financial Times

*Moody's

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
Angola and Eritrea should've been higher up on the list for sure

The fact Eritrea is ranked lower than Ethiopia :camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Angola and Eritrea should've been higher up on the list for sure

The fact Eritrea is ranked lower than Ethiopia :camby:
Honest question, what about Angolan women or people in general makes them more attractive than, say, women from Zimbabwe?
Are there significant differences? Why'd you single that country out?

Honest question, what about Angolan women or people in general makes them more attractive than, say, women from Zimbabwe?
Are there significant differences? Why'd you single that country out?

It's because there are some that are a Portuguese mix that look similar to Brazilians.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I can’t believe Djibouti didn’t make it on the list. Djibouti got good looking women,
Better looking than fat nose Ivory Coast.

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.