These madows really want P Diddy to be Somali because this is one of the many tweets of him ive seen us being mentioned...

Screenshot_20240519-225400_X.jpg

This tweet is already doing numbers and soon will get 100k likes..

I hate how people these days are over familiar with us.

It doesn’t even look somali at all, he looks like an African American. Why do they keep on insisting he looks Somali omg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Somalis were openly claiming Diddy for over a decade on twitter :mjkkk:

We've claimed Diddy

ASAP rocky
673344_v9_bb.jpg

Lou Williams

Lou_Williams_(51636058937).jpg

And Kerry Washington

Kerry_Washington,_Deliver_Commencement_Address_GWU_(8755052944)_(cropped)_(cropped).jpg

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
Nice to see you Samira it's been a while. And yeah our name is being dragged to the depths of the earth or even more under. And the sad part is there's nothing we can do other than to watch our downfall unfold. I feel so powerless, it is what it is, we have no choice but to swallow these negative stereotypes attached to us for the coming decades. There is no escape I'm afraid

Nice to see you Samira it's been a while. And yeah our name is being dragged to the depths of the earth or even more under. And the sad part is there's nothing we can do other than to watch our downfall unfold. I feel so powerless, it is what it is, we have no choice but to swallow these negative stereotypes attached to us for the coming decades. There is no escape I'm afraid
Nahh we can still take over, Geeljires were meant to dominate

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
Nahh we can still take over, Geeljires were meant to dominate
How when we have the likes of yusuf7 and other weirdos making self deprecating jokes? not to mention our racist incels made a lasting impact to the point it reached on a global scale and now everyone is teaming up against us. We need to let this "we will have a comeback" go is never going to happen.

We are the Indians of africa