Zulus are the scum of the earth - 139 Somalis murdered in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The switch I made in my opinion on this people and their country is 360 degrees turn. I wholeheartedly with the white apartheid government. These people are not humans. I've never generalized a whole people but if there was one to pain with the same brush it's them.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The switch I made in my opinion on this people and their country is 360 degrees turn. I wholeheartedly with the white apartheid government. These people are not humans. I've never generalized a whole people but if there was one to pain with the same brush it's them.

I see where you're coming from. Worst thing is they are doing this to everyone. Cadaans, Nigerians, you name it. No one is safe from their savagery. :faysalwtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
One group that escapes their wrath are indians. I wonder why?
Bring back apartheid!

Good point. Indians are rarely killed in high numbers in Africa.

I wouldn't wish apartheid on anyone, but these Zulus have lost all my empathy. Whatever comes for them is fine by me.

Two things!Apartheid is disgusting and South Africa is Zulu land. The Zulus are native to South Africa.
Like somalia is natives to somalis. Maybe we should start killing shaanshis and then tell u it isnt their country.

Isnt killing innocent people disguating?

Good point. Indians are rarely killed in high numbers in Africa.

I wouldn't wish apartheid on anyone, but these Zulus have lost all my empathy. Whatever comes for them is fine by me.
They dont deserve freedom. They stay in line when they are under gumaysi.

Like somalia is natives to somalis. Maybe we should start killing shaanshis and then tell u it isnt their country.

Isnt killing innocent people disguating?
I don’t know where to start with you. One when did I say killing innocent people is okay whether they are native or not ?????????? Two, ethnic Somalis already killed shaanshi people for not being “native”. I put native in quotation marks because my auntie said the Reer Xamar are native to Mogadishu and I believe her wallahi. Three maybe this is Karma for the way Somalis treat non Somalis in Somalia?

I don’t know where to start with you. One when did I say killing innocent people is okay whether they are native or not ?????????? Two, ethnic Somalis already killed shaanshi people for not being “native”. I put native in quotation marks because my auntie said the Reer Xamar are native to Mogadishu and I believe her wallahi. Three maybe this is Karma for the way Somalis treat non Somalis in Somalia?
f*ck off.

I never hear any stories of attacks against Cadaans, they only attack other Africans.
They have been slaved mentally for so many years that it left hem with scars. The mere thought of attacking their master would give them brain infarctions.
landscape-1473350299-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif

I never hear any stories of attacks against Cadaans, they only attack other Africans.

because in there eye's we come from the same fuckery, so africans killing africans is the norm. i believe more pressure will be put on these joke of a people if they attacked india or chinese. anyways glad these Nigerians are pouring in drugs into there country... f*ck em all

Indians know how to deal with zulus thats why you dont hear anything about them. they keep to themselves and employ these zulus in inferior positions plus they live in gated communites with security. Somalida wanna run corner shops in soweto which isnt safe for south africans themselves.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Is there no self defense law there? Here in USA if a does anything you can blow them away.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
maybe this is Karma for the way Somalis treat non Somalis in Somalia?
Fucking moron.
Innocent people don't deserve to die anywhere, no matter what the "offending" group has done.
What does Hamza who has opened up his kiosk in Johannesburg since 92 have to do with the killings of minority ethnic groups in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts