Zootopia. Best movie of 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
After 7 months of ignoring all the hype about this movie I finally decided to check it out and the hype wasn't for nothing. No wonder many people gave it 10/10.

By far the best Disney movie since lion King.

Plus... Shakira babe with that catchy song :ahh:

Yeah, it's a really good movie, idk it's the BEST though since I have yet to watch Finding Dory, FBAWTFT and Kubo but it's still one of my fave animated movies ever.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's a great movie but I still put deadpool and jungle book over it

And it's prolly equal to wreck-it-ralph tbh

maestro

Cultural revolution
Yeah, it's a really good movie, idk it's the BEST though since I have yet to watch Finding Dory, FBAWTFT and Kubo but it's still one of my fave animated movies ever.

Finding Dory was like a continuation of Finding nemo. A nice little nostalgic movie but it wasn't close to this one animation and story wise.

What's FBAWTFT?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Man 2016 has given us Stranger Things, GOT season 6(best season), Narcos, Luke Cage, Power, Mr. Robot, what else did I leave out? :wow:

Add this new westworld thing too.

We maybe living in the greatest era of series history now :wow:

I really enjoyed it. I think Zootopia ties with Inside Out - this was the year of children's movies with very adult concepts. Entertaining for children and parents.

The nudist scene in Zootopia was a bit much though.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I really enjoyed it. I think Zootopia ties with Inside Out - this was the year of children's movies with very adult concepts. Entertaining for children and parents.

The nudist scene in Zootopia was a bit much though.

Nudist scene was the funniest to me :lol:

Maybe I'm that immature

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yes it is. Brave was my fave after Lion King but Zootopia took that spot.

Edit: I wanna see Kubo too. Shame it did so bad it looks amazing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
THIS what I been saying I watched that film just for fun with My siblings and I sat there thinking :damn: they explained racism,corruption and police brutality in a kid movie

You should watch Westworld, the first episode was something else entirely.

Im already hooked:ehh:

I Love all western movies and this is perfect western and futuristic combo this shits on the old westworld

That girls father so many questions

Status
Not open for further replies.