Zoology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Eating dead animals is what got the Madhibaan in the current mess they are in:browtf:

7A6BF4DB-7F12-45A3-A6FD-AB2BB9F44DB5.gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What do you know about the big cats of somalia like the somali lion is the somali lion bigger than the abyssinian lion??
Somalia doesn’t have a separate species of Lions. With lions there are subspecies, but there are debates about whether they can be called subspecies.

Somalia doesn’t have a separate species of Lions. With lions there are subspecies, but there are debates about whether they can be called subspecies.
Oh okay. If visit Somalia I want to go to some national parks are there still some animals to see like lions leopards etc (I know they decreased in population due to the civil war)

A_A

Oh okay. If visit Somalia I want to go to some national parks are there still some animals to see like lions leopards etc (I know they decreased in population due to the civil war)
That is more of administration problem. You’ll have to speak with someone, I’m not to sure how Somalia deals with national parks.

I know walaalo, and yes I know about the penis thing.

I read somewhere female ducks evolved anti-rape vaginas with dead ends and stuff, then some male ducks evolved to solve the puzzle.

:mindblown:

If evolution was real, they would be the ancestors of pajeet

I'm guessing you know about dolphins too

A_A

I read somewhere female ducks evolved anti-rape vaginas with dead ends and stuff, then some male ducks evolved to solve the puzzle.

:mindblown:

If evolution was real, they would be the ancestors of pajeet

I'm guessing you know about dolphins too
Yes, I believe Mallard ducks are the ones who do it. Weird shit.
Propaganda against dolphins. Dolphins are my favorite animals, all these studies are WRONG. Dolphins don't rape, it's just mating....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending