Zoology

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wait, what?

Dead animals are gorgeous, we can even eat them.
8267.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Do you know what animals eats all things dead? Vultures! Did you know that certain vulture species will use their vomit as a sort of weapon.
It’s a form of self- defense. If I recall it properly the species is North American.

I always dreamt of going out hunting. The feeling of shooting down a prey must be amazing. Stupid animal wondering around in its own world before you know boooom. Dead as a mofo

A_A

Do vultures eat vultures of the same of species or only kill them when it comes to breeding?
It depends on the species, each species acts differently. Especially African vultures, their a whole different group. I know more about N American vultures, and to my knowledge males don’t fight each other for females. The Californian condor males approach females individually. Still there are like 6 ish species in the New world. Their behavior is different and not each species behave similarly.

A_A

I always dreamt of going out hunting. The feeling of shooting down a prey must be amazing. Stupid animal wondering around in its own world before you know boooom. Dead as a mofo
Hunting is fine, as long as you follow the laws and don’t poach and hunt endangered species. In fact hunting can help in some cases.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anyone like Zoology? This is part (???) of my anger management program. Let us discuss animal facts. I love animals, you love animals, we all love animals!
Congratulations @Dalmoor you have successfully graduated!
Hello new arrivals @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq and @Cognitivedissonance
Animals pls, any kind are welcomed.
I like the black widow spider the female of the species shes more deadlier than the male, no manipulation like her other female succubus in general no damsel in distress routine just pure unadulterated narcissism once she gets whats she wants she devours the man alhamdulillah the most sublime did not make me a black widow spider the first time i mount a chick she would devour me nacaala with the western gynocentric system its more insidious psychological bondage similar to a magi casting a spell.

A_A

I like the black widow spider the female of the species shes more deadlier than the male, no manipulation like her other female succubus in general no damsel in distress routine just pure unadulterated narcissism once she gets whats she wants she devours the man alhamdulillah the most sublime did not make me a black widow spider the first time i mount a chick she would devour me nacaala with the western gynocentric system its more insidious phycological bondage.
Lots of spiders are like this, my personal favorite spider is the Jumping spider followed by the Brown recluse.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lots of spiders are like this, my personal favorite spider is the Jumping spider followed by the Brown recluse.
I like spiders I detest owls bad omen qumayo weeye laakinse the spider:banderas:

Do you know about the story of prophet muhammad pbuh when he was hiding in the cave and those that were pursuing him wanting to take his life noticed that the spider web in the entrance of the cave was not broken so therefore there’s no one that went in there recently, retreating. indeed the spider is blessed :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending