Zoobe bombing 4th anniversary.

Based

VIP
Already 4 years? The qarax was so loud I thought North Korea accidentally nuked us. The whole house was dusty and sandy it was a terrible day wllhi

Based

VIP
Where you there? :leon:
Yeah it was a calm afternoon. I think man utd and liverpool were playing that evening and I was looking forward to it. I was at home just scrolling Facebook and all of a sudden I heard the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life. The whole house shook and I was covered in dust and sand. I looked outside my window and some guy was cowering with his trousers at his ankles. Africas worst terrorist attack ever happened during farmaggio's reign of terror. Shame on you failmaggio.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Yeah it was a calm afternoon. I think man utd and liverpool were playing that evening and I was looking forward to it. I was at home just scrolling Facebook and all of a sudden I heard the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life. The whole house shook and I was covered in dust and sand. I looked outside my window and some guy was cowering with his trousers at his ankles. Africas worst terrorist attack ever happened during farmaggio's reign of terror. Shame on you failmaggio.
I understand if they are attacking military or government buildings, but it's pretty low for them to attack civilians.
:francis:

Based

VIP
I understand if they are attacking military or government buildings, but it's pretty low for them to attack civilians.
:francis:
The qarax was intended for the Turkish base but the massive truck was already gaining suspicion so the bastard probably just said f*ck it and blew it up in one of the busiest parts of the city