Zionist Jew Debates Honourable Somali Man on Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Arabs have literally stolen all lands from Yemen to Morocco. The original people of the area were Hebrews and cannonites.
There hasn't been a population shift in those regions, but rather a cultural shift.

The natives from Yemen to Morocco simply changed their religion/language.

There hasn't been a population shift in those regions, but rather a cultural shift.

The natives from Yemen to Morocco simply changed their religion/language.
I agree, but the people for the most part got assimilated and relinquished their former ancestry. This is worse than losing your land.

World

VIP
I agree, but the people for the most part got assimilated and relinquished their former ancestry. This is worse than losing your land.
Each Arab country has their own unique customs and traditions which they inherited from their former history, so to say that they completely relinquished it would be wrong. Egyptian Arabic is highly influenced by Coptic languages. Before they slowly adopted Arabic after the Islamic conquests, the Egyptians also spoke Greek.

Arabs have literally stolen all lands from Yemen to Morocco. The original people of the area were Hebrews and cannonites.

Maybe take your own advice and f*ck off back to the caves of Yemen. The Horn of Africa belongs to the Cushitic Speaking people.

Unless, you're a Somali Sheegato, in which case I feel sorry for you...

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Maybe take your own advice and f*ck off back to the caves of Yemen. The Horn of Africa belongs to the Cushitic Speaking people.

Unless, you're a Somali Sheegato, in which case I feel sorry for you...
i won't believe a bloke who's tribes is a part of Dir.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Different circumstances
No it's the victim mentality and it's racist and condescending to non-whites. Somalia has had since 1960 to get it's act together and look where they are. And before you talk about "foreign interference", there was interference in other countries and they're doing just fine. Get a grip and stop this mass victimhood nonsense.

No it's the victim mentality and it's racist and condescending to non-whites. Somalia has had since 1960 to get it's act together and look where they are. And before you talk about "foreign interference", there was interference in other countries and they're doing just fine. Get a grip and stop this mass victimhood nonsense.

Honestly, it was because people are powerhungry but that doesn't excuse the Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts