Zionist Jew Debates Honourable Somali Man on Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

How can you justify the palestinian genocide by blaming hamaz when they're a consequence of your land grabbing. Fucking zionists are so evil

:farole:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The Palestinian "genocide"? Are you effing kidding me? And what dog do you have in this fight? Why are you so animated by a nothing burger? Stop your nonsense Arab booty clapping and get a grip on reality.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The Palestinian "genocide"? Are you effing kidding me? And what dog do you have in this fight? Why are you so animated by a nothing burger? Stop your nonsense Arab booty clapping and get a grip on reality.
So if i speak out against Zionist aggression against a people they stole from, i'm suddenly an arab bootyclapper :ileycry:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Any religious claim to the land is absurd so you should judge both sides on their merit: 300m Arabs occupying a land mass larger than the US and 7m people occupying a place the size of Rhode Island. 197 Jews won Nobel prizes out of a total of 800 awarded. And these awards are mostly in physics, chemistry and other important sciences without which your sorry ass wouldn't have a computer to post this nonsense. Guess how many Arabs won te prize for achievements for contributing to human development? ZERO.

Oh and before you start going on about how west just gave them the prize to spite Muslims, most of these were German Jews who were hated more than any other group on earth.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
against a people they stole from
Jews' contribution to the human race far outweighs land they "stole". The land was always disputed and there are records Jews were there throughout history. Besides, Arabs occupy a land the size of the US, so move the f along.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He's not somali. Hes a Caribbean revert. May Allah reward him for his dawah

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Any religious claim to the land is absurd so you should judge both sides on their merit: 300m Arabs occupying a land mass larger than the US and 7m people occupying a place the size of Rhode Island. 197 Jews won Nobel prizes out of a total of 800 awarded. And these awards are mostly in physics, chemistry and other important sciences without which your sorry ass wouldn't have a computer to post this nonsense. Guess how many Arabs won te prize for achievements for contributing to human development? ZERO.

Oh and before you start going on about how west just gave them the prize to spite Muslims, most of these were German Jews who were hated more than any other group on earth.
Absolute BULLSHIT.

Imagine if a group of muslims took a portion of United states for themselves like California, were they wage multiple wars on California and force the locals to flee from the state. Then Occupy the state and then declare it an independant muslim country. If this happened the whole world would flip shit and rightly so and your bullshit line of reasion can be applied here, "Why are other americans complaining they have 49 states and they are complaining about this 1 state the muslims have occupied and made a country". Exactly the same thing happened with Jews and palestinians, for centures and centures and centures almost 1000 years, Jews and Palestinians have been living in peace in palestine but this arab'vsjews thing only aggrevated when European jews who have no genetic connection the Israel at all came and made their relationship toxic after world war 1

People like you who defend their land grab makes me sick to my stomach

World

VIP
Jews' contribution to the human race far outweighs land they "stole". The land was always disputed and there are records Jews were there throughout history. Besides, Arabs occupy a land the size of the US, so move the f along.
Their contribution to the human race doesn't matter.

Or do white Europeans deserve South Africa with that logic?

Jeesto

VIP
He needs to worry about his country first
b742945ab1afebb9f412e423592a563a.300x225x9.gif

World

VIP
We Somalis are sympathetic to the sufferings of the Palestinians because we are likewise victims of British imperialism in Somaliland, Ethiopia and Kenya.

You support Israel because you hate Muslims.

1 tiny Jewish country and everyone is welcome. It's 1/50th the size of the UK.

60 Muslim countries and not even Shias are welcome.

Leave the Jews alone. They built their homeland and did something useful for it. If the Palestinians had it, it would turn into Iraq by dinner time.

put my Madow hair vs jileec hair thread on hall of fame, blease and blease it has 11k views

Nigga I made threads that size while shitting.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Absolute BULLSHIT.

Imagine if a group of muslims took a portion of United states for themselves like California, were they wage multiple wars on California and force the locals to flee from the state. Then Occupy the state and then declare it an independant muslim country. If this happened the whole world would flip shit and rightly so and your bullshit line of reasion can be applied here, "Why are other americans complaining they have 49 states and they are complaining about this 1 state the muslims have occupied and made a country". Exactly the same thing happened with Jews and palestinians, for centures and centures and centures almost 1000 years, Jews and Palestinians have been living in peace in palestine but this arab'vsjews thing only aggrevated when European jews who have no genetic connection the Israel at all came and made their relationship toxic after world war 1

People like you who defend their land grab makes me sick to my stomach

There were Arabs and Jews in the land before 1948 and the UN partitioned the land and gave the Jews less than the Arabs. The Jews were ok with this because they are civilized people but guess who attacked them right after their creation (and failed miserably)? Arabs. They've been doing that throughout history and citing jihad nonsense from your toxic religion manual. The Palestine partition was the least egregious thing that happened in the 1940s but apparently it stands out to you for some reason. Why don't you talk about what the Japanese did to China in WW2? That's proof you're an Arab booty clapper

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
victims of British imperialism in Somaliland, Ethiopia and Kenya.
The US was a victim of British imperialism and look how well they're doing. Quit making excuses about victimhood bullshit. You care about the Palestinian issue because Muhammad was an Arab and flew on a unicorn ( :mjlaugh: ) to Jerusalem. That's why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending