"Zionism is Sexy"

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Damn KissAnime made lots of memories on that site. I used to gatekeep that site over the fears of it being banned
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that site was an open secret it was surprising how long it lasted.

If you got android get
Its an APK app basically anime and manga free no ads.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that site was an open secret it was surprising how long it lasted.

If you got android get
Its an APK app basically anime and manga free no ads.
Glad that we left that era and we can find everything to watch for free now. Future generations will be told of the problems we faced just to watch an anime episode
Redphoenix_20231113_1.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is this the best propaganda Israel can make I overestimated them with "they control the media" statement. I thought they could do hypnosis with The way people talked about them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mothers Day Love GIF by Luke Alexander

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Glad that we left that era and we can find everything to watch for free now. Future generations will be told of the problems we faced just to watch an anime episode
View attachment 303380
We lived in the golden age compared to them.

99% of content will be AI and mandated Internet ID will be something they push.

We lived in the golden age compared to them.

99% of content will be AI and mandated Internet ID will be something they push.
Feel bad for the future generations. The internet was supposed to remain an anonymous place where people can reveal their thoughts freely. But they will all be watched 24/7 by ai. I'm sure by 2030 mandated internet ID will be a real thing

Internet Nomad

VIP
Feel bad for the future generations. The internet was supposed to remain an anonymous place where people can reveal their thoughts freely. But they will all be watched 24/7 by ai. I'm sure by 2030 mandated internet ID will be a real thing
China is the model they are trying to go for.

A complete cyber hellhole but it wont be like the cool cyber movies just an unbearable monitored life.

China is the model they are trying to go for.

A complete cyber hellhole but it wont be like the cool cyber movies just an unbearable monitored life.
I remember watching this documentary on China camera surveillance system and it's scary. People walking on a random alleyway with their hoodies on can be recognized by the camera. A guy was punished for littering in the streets and he's social credit got reduced. I thought the social credit score thing was just a meme ๐Ÿ’€

I don't think though that the West especially the U.S citizens are gonna allow Ai surveillance. Privacy is something Americans value a lot. Hope things turn out for the better ๐Ÿ™

Internet Nomad

VIP
I remember watching this documentary on China camera surveillance system and it's scary. People walking on a random alleyway with their hoodies on can be recognized by the camera. A guy was punished for littering in the streets and he's social credit got reduced. I thought the social credit score thing was just a meme ๐Ÿ’€
We are slowly going down this road. The only ones that could have any meaningful push back are conservitards but they are too focused on trans people who are less than 0.5% of the population

Internet Nomad

VIP
I don't think though that the West especially the U.S citizens are gonna allow Ai surveillance. Privacy is something Americans value a lot. Hope things turn out for the better ๐Ÿ™
Patriot act and much more.
Watch when you have the free time israel sells their spyware to foreign governments to go after journalists and activists.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
I knew about the patriot act but didn't knew about Israel selling spyware. This stuff is scary
Its super scary and many anti virus companies say they wonโ€™t tell you about it if they detect it.

If you act a bit too edgy online and someone you think is your mutual send you a link and click it. They can take full control of the information on your phone.

They could also plant cp on someoneโ€™s computer i remember reading a conspiracy where they did that to some one.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I knew about the patriot act but didn't knew about Israel selling spyware. This stuff is scary yet interesting at the same time. Thanks for the video I'll watch it tomorrow morning goodnight
Tired Good Night GIF by Disney
Good night walaal.

Its super scary and many anti virus companies say they wonโ€™t tell you about it if they detect it.

If you act a bit too edgy online and someone you think is your mutual send you a link and click it. They can take full control of the information on your phone.

They could also plant cp on someoneโ€™s computer i remember reading a conspiracy where they did that to some one.

Yeah I heard that spots like 4chan are FBI honeypots. And I also believe that they plant illegal stuff on their critics. Goodnight ๐Ÿ™
Happy New Year Honey GIF

Internet Nomad

VIP
Kinda crazy we were talking about this topic and just today this is what the nyc governor says.

Internet Nomad

VIP
@lahaine never mind conservitards arenโ€™t doing anything infact they are pushing it too.

we are fucked.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Yeah it's definitely over. Both Democrats and Republicans are going to push this but are they doing this to spy on random civilians or like political activists and such?
You just need to type a couple key words for the AI to detect offensive or problematic messages then it will be alerted to authorities.

In the uk there have been many cases where someone would say something offensive online and the police come to their door.

Even searching up something like a conspiracy would silently alert the authorities in the future.

Every step online will be monitored and when people are outside they will carry their phone which will track their daily movements plus cctv cameras tracking you.

Slowly the net is surrounding the average person. We will be in a total authoritarian state before we can even recognise it.

Canada was able to freeze hundreds of bank accounts during the truck drivers protest.

These protesters werenโ€™t violent they preformed their right to protest but who cares everyone is too bogged down on entertainment and fake politics to care.

You just need to type a couple key words for the AI to detect offensive or problematic messages then it will be alerted to authorities.

In the uk there have been many cases where someone would say something offensive online and the police come to their door.

Even searching up something like a conspiracy would silently alert the authorities in the future.

Every step online will be monitored and when people are outside they will carry their phone which will track their daily movements plus cctv cameras tracking you.

Slowly the net is surrounding the average person. We will be in a total authoritarian state before we can even recognise it.

Canada was able to freeze hundreds of bank accounts during the truck drivers protest.

These protesters werenโ€™t violent they preformed their right to protest but who cares everyone is too bogged down on entertainment and fake politics to care.
"The industrial revolution has been a disaster." I really hated this guy and thought he was cringe but I see why now. We're heading to our doom. The West is democratic and free only in name in reality they're just as autocratic as China. I'm going to Africa if this shit actually becomes reality at least am not gonna be worried about being monitored over there
24481f058bd6492d5ccc1dba25411f55.jpg

Trending

Latest posts