"Zionism is Sexy"

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
"The industrial revolution has been a disaster." I really hated this guy and thought he was cringe but I see why now. We're heading to our doom. The West is democratic and free only in name in reality they're just as autocratic as China. I'm going to Africa if this shit actually becomes reality at least am not gonna be worried about being monitored over there
View attachment 303483
Their plan is a 1 world Dajjaliic government Somalia wonโ€™t be safe.

They will go mask of in the future when they feel like they are in a position that suits them. When they feel comfortable enough and people are powerless enough to not resist.

Mind you these elites are not loyalist to a single government or they wouldnโ€™t allow their countries to fall into demographic death.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
As long as people are not under their monitoring either anonymous or outside their borders there is a chance they could overthrow the government so they need to expand their reach to the whole globe.

Their plan is a 1 world Dajjaliic government Somalia wonโ€™t be safe.

They will go mask of in the future when they feel like they are in a position that suits them. When they feel comfortable enough and people are powerless enough to not resist.

Mind you these elites are not loyalist to a single government or they wouldnโ€™t allow their countries to fall into demographic death.
Damn When do you think the one world government is gonna happen or has it already happened. I've heard some conspiracy theorist say that all current politicians are just actors and that all countries are already controlled by "them"

Internet Nomad

VIP
Damn When do you think the one world government is gonna happen or has it already happened. I've heard some conspiracy theorist say that all current politicians are just actors and that all countries are already controlled by "them"
Thats the million dollar question. If i knew I would be in a cell.

All i can do is just look around me and notice these changes and use islamic eschatology to predict how things will turn out.

For example this letter that may or may not exist by albert pike who was a freemason.
1700003732139.jpeg

It reminds of the great war thats going to be followed by dijjal in the hadiths.

Thats the million dollar question. If i knew I would be in a cell.

All i can do is just look around me and notice these changes and use islamic eschatology to predict how things will turn out.

For example this letter that may or may not exist by albert pike who was a freemason.
View attachment 303491
It reminds of the great war thats going to be followed by dijjal in the hadiths.
Crazy that if this letter is true then they have so far succeeded with their plan. And yeah they are most definitely are preparing the world for the arrival of Dajjal. With the war between Israel and Palestine currently and Iran and Saudi being friends again the situation is suspicious if the war escalates then the third world war their planning is definitely happening

Internet Nomad

VIP
Crazy that if this letter is true then they have so far succeeded with their plan. And yeah they are most definitely are preparing the world for the arrival of Dajjal. With the war between Israel and Palestine currently and Iran and Saudi being friends again the situation is suspicious if the war escalates then the third world war their planning is definitely happening
If ww3 happens im going straight to the miyi.

I aint loyal enough to die in a war for this country.

Trending

Latest posts