Zina of the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me what this entails. Is it a sin to look at a beautiful woman's face? if so then this trial is truly great for i have never looked at woman without thinking i wanna wifey that (mainly 8-10's, 6's and 7's not so much)

Zina of the eyes is looking at a woman's vagina and boobs. If you live in the west then you've 100% watched or seen a movie with naked women so you've committed zina of the eyes.

Prepared to be punished Yaquub

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Zina of the eyes is looking at a woman's vagina and boobs. If you live in the west then you've 100% watched or seen a movie with naked women so you've committed zina of the eyes.

Prepared to be punished Yaquub

It doesn't say that, just stop your anti-Islamic movement bullshit already.

Saaiduna Abu Hurairah Radiallahu Anhu narrates that the Prophet of Allah Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam said, “Allah has written the very portion of zina which a man may indulge in. There will be no escape from it. The zina of the eye is the lustful look, the zina of the ears is the listening, the zina of the tongue is the speech, the zina of the hand is the grip, the zina of the feet is the walking (to the place to commit zina), the heart yearns and desires and the private parts approve all that or disprove it.” (Sahih Bukhari)

Saaiduna Abu Hurairah Radiallahu Anhu narrates that the Prophet of Allah Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam said, “Allah has written the very portion of zina which a man may indulge in. There will be no escape from it. The zina of the eye is the lustful look, the zina of the ears is the listening, the zina of the tongue is the speech, the zina of the hand is the grip, the zina of the feet is the walking (to the place to commit zina), the heart yearns and desires and the private parts approve all that or disprove it.” (Sahih Bukhari)
So it's ok as long as you don't act on it. What would be the point if we are punished for something we can't avoid?

Can someone explain to me what this entails. Is it a sin to look at a beautiful woman's face? if so then this trial is truly great for i have never looked at woman without thinking i wanna wifey that (mainly 8-10's, 6's and 7's not so much)
Its looking at a woman with desire. You can only look at ylur wife like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending