Zina is a trap dont fall victim to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my younger brothers and sisters on this site. This is a man here giving you real advice i say zina is a easy trap to fall into but once you do you become addicted like cocaine. you want more and more. Honestly its hard in the west to relive your natural urges without doing zina. Since you cant get married early here. For many reasons. But first before you think of losing your innocence think is it worth the punishment from Allah ? This moment of mere sloppy pleasure is it worth getting molten lava poured on you in hell ? No its not so please brothers and sisters before you play with fire and risk your afterlife remember the consequences.
Imaam Ahmad (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: I do not know of any sin after murder that is worse than zina, and he quoted as evidence the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood who said: “O Messenger of Allaah, which sin is the worst?” He said, “Setting up a rival to Allaah when He is the One Who created you.” [‘Abd-Allaah] said: “Then what?” He said, “Killing your child for fear that he may eat with you.” [‘Abd-Allaah] said, “Then what?” He said, “Committing adultery with your neighbour’s wife.” And confirmation of that was revealed in the Qur’aan:

“And those who invoke not any other ilaah (god) along with Allaah, nor kill such person as Allaah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment” . So please brothers and sisters dont fall into this trap if you can find a pious women get married asap because these are the only truely Loyal honest women. Keep what i said in mind and take care people.

Occasional zinna helps your confidence and develops your character. I'm 29 and a virgin, it's affecting me mentally and socially. Complete abstinence can kill a man.

Occasional zinna helps your confidence and develops your character. I'm 29 and a virgin, it's affecting me mentally and socially. Complete abstinence can kill a man.
Trust me it does not help your confidence it boosts your ego a little bit. But it will leave you depressed for sure. Just get married if you can brother this is the only halal way. Just dont marry a reformed sket.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
To all my younger brothers and sisters on this site. This is a man here giving you real advice i say zina is a easy trap to fall into but once you do you become addicted like cocaine. you want more and more. Honestly its hard in the west to relive your natural urges without doing zina. Since you cant get married early here. For many reasons. But first before you think of losing your innocence think is it worth the punishment from Allah ? This moment of mere sloppy pleasure is it worth getting molten lava poured on you in hell ? No its not so please brothers and sisters before you play with fire and risk your afterlife remember the consequences.
Imaam Ahmad (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: I do not know of any sin after murder that is worse than zina, and he quoted as evidence the hadeeth of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood who said: “O Messenger of Allaah, which sin is the worst?” He said, “Setting up a rival to Allaah when He is the One Who created you.” [‘Abd-Allaah] said: “Then what?” He said, “Killing your child for fear that he may eat with you.” [‘Abd-Allaah] said, “Then what?” He said, “Committing adultery with your neighbour’s wife.” And confirmation of that was revealed in the Qur’aan:

“And those who invoke not any other ilaah (god) along with Allaah, nor kill such person as Allaah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment” . So please brothers and sisters dont fall into this trap if you can find a pious women get married asap because these are the only truely Loyal honest women. Keep what i said in mind and take care people.
Its a sign of the hour. Adultry will be widespread and a problem for muslims as well

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Just dont marry a reformed sket.
And what makes you think you deserve anything better when you are a reforming sket yourself?
Quran said:
Thereafter, don’t let any man guilty of adultery or fornication marry anyone except a woman who is also guilty of the same crime, or (he can marry) a pagan. Likewise, let no woman who is guilty of adultery or fornication marry anyone except a man who is guilty of the same crime, or (she may marry) a pagan. (Marrying someone guilty of unlawful sex) is forbidden for the believers. [24:3]
I commend you for seeing the error of your ways and I wish you the best in your jihad. I'm not trying to discourage you, however there are consequences to what you've done. Part of repenting and taking responsibility is accepting those consequences as ordained by Allah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is the real Jihad right here for Western Muslims, zina is easy and hard to resist.

Get married early or preoccupy yourself multiple things like school/work/sports club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts