Zimbabweans talking about Somalia’s win

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Here in South Africa anyone that looks east african we are hated and often mocked by the overwhelming Xhosa majority especially if you live in gauteng , yet we are here patiently minding our bussinessess but the temptation is real breh not to call one of them monkeys, I remember an oromo vendor in CBD once called this mugger a monkey he was lynched to death by mob squads
Moved to Kaapstad years ago never realised more somalis over here
But when we do bussiness in durban and joburg is f*ck up no profit just loss so we arm ourselves these days just like nigerians
You are more likely to be attacked if you're somali looking
Zimbabweans are alright people but some are xayawaan

World

VIP
Why was my page name changed? These people are not Zimbabweans but Madows from all across Africa. What is wrong with the word Madow? Do the mods also change titles containing the words timo jilec, dhegocas, indoyar?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Well the abdi joke is normal why are you guys suprised just stop naming your children abdi and its done abihiin wasse
No Somali person is named Abdi at birth you buffoon its Abdi followed by one of Allah's name like Rahman,Raheem,Shakur,Aziz,Rizaq ect ect its dumbass Somalis that shorten it to Abdi if a person can't pronounce drill it into their heads till they do

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No Somali person is named Abdi at birth you buffoon its Abdi followed by one of Allah's name like Rahman,Raheem,Shakur,Aziz,Rizaq ect ect its dumbass Somalis that shorten it to Abdi if a person can't pronounce drill it into their heads till they do
F*ck you yaa 7aywaan even seen Somali parents call their children with name Cabdi, it's retarded practice that has made a joke out of all Somalis , 99 names are Abdul not Abdi f*cking idiots

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
F*ck you yaa 7aywaan even seen Somali parents call their children with name Cabdi, it's retarded practice that has made a joke out of all Somalis , 99 names are Abdul not Abdi f*cking idiots
The root Arabic word is "Abd" which means slave it doesn't matter if its Abdi or Abdul a small percentage Somalis use Abdi as a nickname none use it formally no Somali is simply named Abdi at birth you dumb c*nt

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I don’t think they’re zimbabwéens. They gotta be either UK Madows or Kenyans. I haven’t seen other blacks using the forehead jokes on Somalis.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
When they go low, we go high :)

Let’s hope our boys keep winning and not pay too much attention to insults.

World

VIP
I don’t think they’re zimbabwéens. They gotta be either UK Madows or Kenyans. I haven’t seen other blacks using the forehead jokes on Somalis.
It is UK Madows sxb, that was my title before a moderator changed it to Zimbabwean for no reason.

Trending