Zimbabweans celebrate the return of white farmers

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
IMG_20200914_044300_067.jpg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
unpopular opinion, but if the colonizers returned to some african nations they would not be as desolate as they currently are. minus the evil intent behind colonization, some african places the last time they saw infrastructure, mass food production and working facilities was when they were under europe. not all african nations need european nations running them tho.

i also find it funny how the privelged western sjw is crying on social media about how disgusting and inhumane those africans reactions are, whilst living in (comparative) luxury abroad and not contributing to africa at all, then turn their nose at actual africans celebrating some sort of civility and food security that their own people failed to provide. u think babatunde cares about what Joyce Kinte (she/her) sitting on Twitter has to say, over a cadaan making use of the fertile land that people are still starving on?

FUCKING CRAZY HOW THEY KICK THE COLONIZER OUT AND LET BLACKS RUN THE COUNTRY WITH A DICTATOR FOR DECADES NO PROGRESS JUST FOR HIM TO GET KICKED OUT IN HIS 90S AND BEG THE WHITES WHO LEFT TO COME BACK WALLAHI I GET WHY WAKANDA WAS A HUGE FILM BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN BY THE TIME AFRICA GETS IT SHIT TOGETHER DAJJAL WILL BE ON ITS DOORSTEP READY TO LOOT

DARK CONTINENT FOR REAL

BOTSWANA RUNNED BY WHITES AND IS A BEAUTIFUL NATION

RWANADA IS THE ONLY BLACK NATION THAT IS SAFE AND NICE BUT WITH the RECENT ARREST OF MR HOTEL RWANADA PAULLLY IS JUSt ANOTHER CRAZY DICTATOR AND RWANADA WILL HAVE ANOTHER WAR BY THE TIME HE DIES

unpopular opinion, but if the colonizers returned to some african nations they would not be as desolate as they currently are. minus the evil intent behind colonization, some african places the last time they saw infrastructure, mass food production and working facilities was when they were under europe. not all african nations need european nations running them tho.

i also find it funny how the privelged western sjw is crying on social media about how disgusting and inhumane those africans reactions are, whilst living in (comparative) luxury abroad and not contributing to africa at all, then turn their nose at actual africans celebrating some sort of civility and food security that their own people failed to provide. u think babatunde cares about what Joyce Kinte (she/her) sitting on Twitter has to say, over a cadaan making use of the fertile land that people are still starving on?
I HEAR YOU BUT LIKE ITS JUST SAD HOW AFRICA WILL NEVER PROSPER WITHOUT WHITE HANDS OR YELLOW HANDS TAKING MOST OF THE RICHES AND GIVING SCRAPS TO AFRICANS

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
If they give those kids 10 years of actual education and not the stupid shit they learn at school. They would be the ones running the country. Smh, the kids are gonna be fucked by the same men who they are hugging in a couple of years. Same shit, different places

Instead of kicking out the white farmers the leaders should have had gotten these farmers to teach black Zimbabweans how to run these farms.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo

They tell their wives what to wear and not to hang around with men they aren't related to and then they go home to put on their best booty shorts for Old Macdonald. This dynamic is replicated in all third world hellholes: the farmers symbolize all white benefactors from USAID, to the World Bank, to the EU.

Trending

Latest posts