Zimbabweans Celebrate After White Farmer returns to "his land" After being kicked out by King Mugabe.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
In the middle ages, Us Africans wore quality fine silk and was prosperous with many kingdoms, the Asians produced worldly spices and Arabia was the epicentre of Education & innovation meanwhile your White Neanderthal Gods were in the caves in Europe freezing to death looking over his shoulder hunting for boars with a stick. The Sun gives me energy and stimulates my mind. Those savages hide from the Sun as it hurts them. I am the original man.

They have advanced well because they decided to create evil weaponry and focus on violence to conquer lands that ain't there's. Naturally they are currently on top because of their thievery.

Learn child and kneel to my infinite knowledge; For it is I that shall release you from your brainwashing and self hatred.
I smell HOTEP

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Nope.

I see them as Gods creation. They rank at the highest in the hierachy or pillar of humanity.

Just like A lion ranks high in Animal kingdom, so does monkeys or chimps or hyennas rank low on the superiority ladder.

I say, they are superior to the black race in brains.

God is an equal creator. Blacks are created with something good too. No brain but excellent body.

But Blacks lucked out because u need brains to run the world, not jar.eeer muscles
u forgot your meds edo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u forgot your meds edo

1604064823265.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Whats your qabil? Do you look Somali?
I look SOMALI with my afro but if I get a shave hair cut I look like a brown skin Brazilian or black Latino you know I'm black but he must be mixed with something also because of the pointy nose small lips

Trending