zendaya gets cheated on

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I don’t know what to do with all this info

This is what I meant when I said trifling

No man is born triflin. He got turnt out by lovin a triflin chick and thats how it begins.
Staying the same makes the nigga a simp. And you know life is hard out there for a simp #StreetWisdom

Date a simp, strangle his willy with your cooch and you got yourself a loyal brudda.
Dont look for emotionally damaged niggas even though you secretly drawn to them and wanna fix them

But still #BlackMenDontCheat :ulyin:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
No man is born triflin. He got turnt out by lovin a triflin chick and thats how it begins.
Staying the same makes the nigga a simp. And you know life is hard out there for a simp #StreetWisdom

Date a simp, strangle his willy with your cooch and you got yourself a loyal brudda.
Dont look for emotionally damaged niggas even though you secretly drawn to them and wanna fix them

But still #BlackMenDontCheat :ulyin:
And I’m sure same happened to the trifling chick. Vicious cycle lol
Strangle his what with what?? :what1:
1599538551525.gif

How charming

This is shocking stuff a half white and half black woman dating a white man instead of a black man. Is there something else I am missing here?.

And she actually thought that her white boyfriend would stay loyal to her if a pure blooded white woman came into the picture??. Just lol at these self hating mixed race celebs. She couldn't even climb the racial hierarchy properly.

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
first, nobody is too pretty and certainly not a gaal...
But according to Hollywood success measure she is above him so joke on her for entertaining this z-listers.
because of her, he is now at least a b-listers in Hollywood.

Trending

Latest posts