zendaya gets cheated on

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
im shocked, why is this nigga so dumb. how do you cheat on ZENDAYA? ZEN-DAY-YUH she is so fine smh

oh and then she posted this 1 hr later, yes sis show him what he's missing:lawd:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Nobody cares, not even zendaya :mjlol: pls stop worrying about celebs, they make more money than we‘ll ever make in a lifetime. But atleast we‘re not soulless alhamdulillah

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
im shocked, why is this nigga so dumb. how do you cheat on ZENDAYA? ZEN-DAY-YUH she is so fine smh

oh and then she posted this 1 hr later, yes sis show him what he's missing:lawd:
The braids are calling for South Central Trap niggas to build rail stations.
1599525420915.png

Out with the old, in with the new

Yeah prettiness cancels out all other negative traits, right? Don't worship celebs and their looks, she might look good but how can you know she's truly like that in private?

Cheating often happens for a reason, maybe not a good one but still a reason :manny:

Celebrity drama is a waste of time, it's all a manufactured bubble. Why do we acknowledge puppet actors that are pawns meant to distract the masses from the important things in life.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This ugly mofo pulled a tenner and tossed her to the bushes like it's a regular day. Let this be a lesson to you somcels out here any girl can be yours if you put ur eyes to it don't gas these ho's even the tenners are basic asf :wow:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nothing drives them crazier then them knowing u got options and can dub them in an instant :wow:
That's fax on fax.
Especially if they see your chick happy, they'll throw themselves at you. They wonder if you can scratch dat itch good

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yeah because they don’t have options like you said
Yes and no
If they with a halima, loyalty comes easy for them.
I dont try to smash them anymore mainly because that seal comes with stranglehold and inkaar if you do them wrong. I'm a lowkey simp 4 xalimos and I'm just tryna have fun 4 now
Ajnabi chicks, no naxariis for them, straight Fifa street fi dem.

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Yes and no
If they with a halima, loyalty comes easy for them.
I dont date them anymore mainly because that seal comes with stranglehold and inkaar if you do them wrong
Ajnabi chicks, no naxariis for them, straight Fifa street fi dem.
I don’t know what to do with all this info

This is what I meant when I said trifling

Trending

Latest posts