zebras in somalia

southside

Hiiraan
wallahi sometimes when i look at certain savanna landscapes in somalia i tear up a little bit knowing that theres no zebras that can enjoy the beautiful pastures and open free land in somalia, i have a feeling that there were originally zebras in somalia but they ran away to kenya, ethiopia, djibouti and even swam away into the indian ocean during the war, my white friend once asked me if there were zebras in somalia wallahi i felt so ashamed when i said no my friend theres no zebras in somalia :( we must order zebras into somalia (the safe parts of somalia) i just hope that they get along with our geel and our geels dont get jealous and sad if we give the zebra newcomes extra attention!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There was a lot of wildlife in somalia , when the war happened they left to the neighbouring countries. I think it was last year when a elephant came running back to somalia, they captured a video of it. My dad told me we had lions too, so much of them.

Well, its relative lives in somalia and other regions of the horn. but theres less than 2000 apparently. It's the somali wild ass.
download-3.jpg

Look at the cute legs!

https://www.whiteoakwildlife.org/animal-programs/somali-wild-ass/

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There are still a lot of wild animals in Woqoyi Galbeed and Western Sanaag (mountain areas).

Lions, Somali wild ass, Cheetahs, Hyenas, etc are found near Hargeisa.

Trending