Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Canuck you filthy shemale it is your people who squirm like the slabs of jelly they really are they didn't fight at the forefront against Ethiopia. in the 1977 war.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Canuck Most of Dire Dawa is Dir. it's just that the Gurgura largely speak Oromo after living with them for centuries. They recently chose a new Suldaan for their Nabidoor sub-clan.

@Canuck you filthy shemale it is your people who squirm like the slabs of jelly they really are they didn't fight at the forefront against Ethiopia. in the 1977 war.

Shut up, you are nobody in Ethiopia even the president in Somali region in Ethiopia is Ogaden that fought and killed Ethiopians daily not your people who ass kiss Ethiopians. The world respect the tough strong people not house slaves like you. You are ruled by Ogaden in Ethiopia.

You get the point Canuck kkkk:) ku wan waa in sida Falastiinta loo la dhaqmaa oon la siin Jinsiyada si aan dhulka looga qaadan,

He suffers from inferiority complex because his clan doesn't have say or political power in side Somalia or Ethiopia or Djibouti. Although all the ass kissing for habashi, they are ruled by Ogaden man in Ethiopia.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Shut up, you are nobody in Ethiopia even the president in Somali region in Ethiopia is Ogaden that fought and killed Ethiopians daily not your people who ass kiss Ethiopians. The world respect the tough strong people not house slaves like you. You are ruled by Ogaden in Ethiopia.
We are talking about the 1977 war you shemale qumayo not ONLF. Don't hide behind Ogaden ma midgo baa tahay. You are not even Ogaden or Dhulbahante. Tell us your Dhulbahante sub-clan.

We are talking about the 1977 war you shemale qumayo not ONLF. Don't hide behind Ogaden ma midgo baa tahay. You are not even Ogaden or Dhulbahante. Tell us your Dhulbahante sub-clan.

You are house slave just nobody, other cockroach.

I do not Care if they are in Ethiopia they are Ethiopians, Somalia is my country were I was born I should have to Defend from aggression like this happened in Saylac Last week, they killed our livestock and terrorized our poor citizens, They can not defend their territory from Oromos and Eritearians
and Then they are claim first time in history Somalia's Territory

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@Canuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ato_Hussein_Ismail

First Somali politician and governor of a Ethiopian province Illabubor and first Somali Minister in Ethiopia and one of the governors of Dire Dawa was Samaroon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illubabor_Province

EthiopianProvinces.png

Me too I can hide behind Issa and say we are part of Ethiopian Defense League forces and we have train passing through our areas and 90% of the export goes through our areas.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I do not Care if they are in Ethiopia they are Ethiopians, Somali is my country were I was born I should have to Defend from aggression like this happened in Saylac Last week, they killed our livestock and terrorized our poor citizens, They can not defend their territory from Oromos and Eritearians
and Then they are claim first time in history Somalia's Territory
Somalia ayey yidhaadaan markey dan kaa leeyihiin ma baa tahay?

My clan has more say in the Somali region and is more respected there than your sub-clan quit hiding behind Ogaden

Kkkkkkkk keep dreaming, you are house slave to the habashi that wash their feet daily but in end of day, they respect the Ogaden because they feared them and their ONLF. That's why Ogaden man is the president of the Somali region. House slaves are just useful idiots.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Kkkkkkkk keep dreaming, you are house slave to the habashi that wash their feet daily but in end of day, they respect the Ogaden because they feared them and their ONLF. That's why Ogaden man is the president of the Somali region. House slaves are just useful idiots.
I have nothing against the president of the Somali region. lol He stand for everything what you hate lmfao. Don't lick his balls now and ignore everything you preached in this forum like a qumayo.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Kkkkk one bone or two to the house slave, but the president of Somali region is Ogaden man.
And it can stay a Ogaden man I could care less. Addis Ababa controls Ethiopia. Didn't his Paramilitary group years ago attack your people around the border.

I have nothing against the president of the Somali region. lol He stand for everything what you hate lmfao. Don't lick his balls now and ignore everything you preached in this forum like a qumayo.

He is your boss because habashi respects the strong tough Ogaden. They formed ONLF and fought for their rights and earned the respect and fear of their enemies unlike you house slaves who are content with the leftovers.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wait gurgura are dir?:ooh:
I though they were oromos or something.
No after the Adal wars they were Oromized, but never forgot their genealogy.
eKiC2mO.png

Regional & Federal Studies

Volume 24, Issue 5, 2014
Special Issue: Federalism and Decentralization in Sub-Saharan Africa
Ethnic Decentralization and the Challenges of Inclusive Governance in Multiethnic Cities: The Case of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.