Zara Launches Campaign That Appears To Be Mocking Dead Palestinians!

1702251654014.png

Zara should have been cancelled several years ago for disrespecting Somali women's dress. They tried to pass off baati/dirac as a "boho" (i.e. junky) dress that was an original design. They even chose a black female model to hint at the intentional disrespect.

But I don't expect the Gen Z "One Ummah" crowd to collectively rise up for Somali people. It doesn't get them a pat on the back from their peers like wearing a keffiyeh.

Activism is about clout for these people not doing the right thing and remaining consistent with it. I predict, that while the boycott of Zara will last longer than a few days and with more people other than East African girls in 2018, these Arab girlies here in Australia will go back to their constant consumption of cheap fast fashion from Zara because their brand loyalty outweighs their morals.

Damn that evil they knew what they were doing to release those photos. I wonder if they did it to bait people
alligator attacking GIF

I don’t own anything from Zara; thank God. But whenever I’ve looked in store at their clothes, it’s always been overpriced and crap quality.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Damn that evil they knew what they were doing to release those photos. I wonder if they did it to bait people
alligator attacking GIF
Remember when balenciaga did all that pedo shit earlier this year.
They took photos of children with teddy bears with bdsm outfits on them.
1702254159646.png

1702254172933.png

These companies are straight up evil.

alligator attacking GIF
Yeah, bait themselves into being boycotted into oblivion. I really hope they don’t think this provocative campaign will gain them sales. It’s foul on so many levels and they will learn the hard way.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Yeah I remember the Balenciaga scandal that scandal goes way deeper there were hidden messages in the photos it was creepy
Yeah like I remember somewhere Baal was written which is an ancient demon of child sacrifice.

Trending

Latest posts