Zakir Naik Got Raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch zakir Naik. Because he always goes off topic but you should respect him because he is a sheikh with knowledge unlike you.

If you want an interesting enjoyable sheikh watch Ahmed deedat lectures.

Why do you hate the sheikh
Hate is too strong a word. I just think he is not very bright. He says that Christians cannot build churches in Muslim countries. That's wrong. Islam allows for freedom of worship. It's because of people like him that Muslims get a reputation for intolerance. And he preaches that Muslims who leave the deen should be executed. This contradicts the Qur'an which says there's no compulsion in religion.

He denies basic scientific truths like evolution too. He says that he studied medicine, but he can't have been very alert because medical textbooks tell you that viruses evolve drug resistant genes. Stuff like this makes Islam look backwards. There's a video on YouTube of him being questioned by a medical student who left Islam because sheikhs told him that evolution is unIslamic. Instead of trying to reassure him that this is not the case, he lost his temper and started insulting the guy.

Omg I think I died laughing. He does a very good impression I almost started to get annoyed :lolbron:

Check out his other material. He wrecks the bearded Neanderthals who've ruined the community. He's got a uniform for every extremist.

Got annoyed? Bisinka. Xanaag maxaa Keene abaayo macaan. Fess up, you are a secret niqabi aren't you?

Hate is too strong a word. I just think he is not very bright. He says that Christians cannot build churches in Muslim countries. That's wrong. Islam allows for freedom of worship. It's because of people like him that Muslims get a reputation for intolerance. And he preaches that Muslims who leave the deen should be executed. This contradicts the Qur'an which says there's no compulsion in religion.

He denies basic scientific truths like evolution too. He says that he studied medicine, but he can't have been very alert because medical textbooks tell you that viruses evolve drug resistant genes. Stuff like this makes Islam look backwards. There's a video on YouTube of him being questioned by a medical student who left Islam because sheikhs told him that evolution is unIslamic. Instead of trying to reassure him that this is not the case, he lost his temper and started insulting the guy.
Damn maaku so donan kara what's your moms number?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
L

Did u just say that evolution is simple science. You believe we evolved from monkeys but yet u have the audacity to suggest dr zakir nair is not bright

L

Did u just say that evolution is simple science. You believe we evolved from monkeys but yet u have the audacity to suggest dr zakir nair is not bright
Evolution is the foundation of biology. Without it, you can't understand the life sciences. Hence why I said it was a basic scientific truth.

Nobody believes that we evolved from monkeys. Typical ignorance of the brainwashed dugsi boy. Biologists maintain that we have a remote common ancestor with primates. You too believe in evolution: you believe you were a slimy union of semen and eggs and then an embryo and then a foetus, and then a baby. Human life goes through stages of development, in the present as in the past. Fairly obvious stuff really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending