Zak Ym with a eid song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
normal voice over drums or certain allowed instruments.

this doesn't make sense music is band in Islam complete. Drums are the most eccensial of instruments , the first instruments.
How can ban the entirety of music making and singing , and turn around and say we can only sing or make music only using "certain" instruments praise a man and God.
let me drop the knowledge on you

Check it out @Tukraq

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
let me drop the knowledge on you

Check it out @Tukraq
I’m not going to watch the video because I ready know it’s halal from my own knowledge and logic of Islam I don’t need this salafi, poetry isn’t haram, snapping isn’t haram, and humming isn’t haram so the video is A okay. End of debate there.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I’m not going to watch the video because I ready know it’s halal from my own knowledge and logic of Islam I don’t need this salafi, poetry isn’t haram, snapping isn’t haram, and humming isn’t haram so the video is A okay. End of debate there.

Lolololol. "Salafi" kulaha, are you actually okay? The four imams and even earlier scholars reached a consensus that musical instruments were haram. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful...Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." Ibn Masood, the great companion, said: "Never will love of Qur'an and love of music coexist in the heart."

Tukraq

VIP
Lolololol. "Salafi" kulaha, are you actually okay? The four imams and even earlier scholars reached a consensus that musical instruments were haram. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful...Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." Ibn Masood, the great companion, said: "Never will love of Qur'an and love of music coexist in the heart."
why do you keep on bring up instruments, this video didn't even have a single instrument lol

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
why do you keep on bring up instruments, this video didn't even have a single instrument lol

Are keyboards that create music not considered musical instruments? I definitely heard some techno beats there.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Yo my g the rappers sing over instrumentals also known as a beat or w.e and that’s what she means. I’m talking about the beat in the background that you rap/sing over I’m sure growing up you rapped over a few of them

This is a instrumental

Any song with a instrumental in the background is haraam

Tukraq

VIP
Yo my g the rappers sing over instrumentals also known as a beat or w.e and that’s what she means. I’m talking about the beat in the background that you rap/sing I’m sure growing up you rapped over a few of them

This is a instrumental

Any song with a instrumental in the background is haraam
no its not if the instramental is humming and snapping of fingers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending