Zailah appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our real law student guys
:siilaanyolaugh:

Sweet girl
Down to earth
:yacadiim:

I write to your in my insomnia to correct you, sister of mine, I am not a law student anymore, instead I work as advokatfuldmægtig, and as such you're terminology is both correct, but it takes away from the celebration of her :)

I've just noticed her @ is gone but she will not be forgotten for her insight and curiosity of life and the ability to engage with pious devotion to the argument in front of her as the proper student of law that she is :)

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
She unfriended me on snapchat.
:pachah1:

@Zailah i thought we was friends tho. Why you gotta do me like that abaayo. I wanted you to give me a tour of UK. Im still hurt and it was totally uncalled for.
:drakewtf:

Last edited:
Don't know her well but I can tell she's a sweet girl & a voice of reason. She'll be the 1st somali female judge in the UK one day. Make us proud hun
full

I write to your in my insomnia to correct you, sister of mine, I am not a law student anymore, instead I work as advokatfuldmægtig, and as such you're terminology is both correct, but it takes away from the celebration of her :)

I've just noticed her @ is gone but she will not be forgotten for her insight and curiosity of life and the ability to engage with pious devotion to the argument in front of her as the proper student of law that she is :)
What happened to @Steamdevolopment
Ma walatey?:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending