Zai Jama Miss Global Qabilist

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I’m sorry but she can stick her poor excuse for an apology where the sun don’t shine. She back traded cause she got caught, not because she’s technically sorry, if she was, she would have addressed it right after that comment or after that live
I want to see the full video :farmajoyaab:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
she’s Samaroon so yes
That hasn't been proven yet.

Only @Hotchick12 is saying that. She's also been wrong, exclaiming another TikToker was from Djibouti when they weren't. Other than this instance no one has made this claim. She has never claimed Samaroon publically, so I suggest you stop spreading information that hasn't been fact-checked. I asked if she was Samaroon and what her specific Samaroon subclan was. Still radio silence. If you can't connect yourself to one of our qabils, the jury is still out on what you are. People are saying she's from Burco, not Borama so far.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Only @Hotchick12 is saying that. She's also been wrong, exclaiming another YouTuber was from Djibouti when they weren't. Other than this instance no one has made this claim. She has never claimed Samaroon publically, so I suggest you stop spreading information that hasn't been fact-checked. I asked if she was Samaroon and what her specific Samaroon subclan was. Still radio silence. If you can't connect yourself to one of our qabils, the jury is still out on what you are. People are saying she's from Burco, not Borama so far.
On fob tiktok people have been saying she’s samaroon but idk it’s all alledged abayo
0634B8C6-6757-41EC-A5C0-17CDC0409063.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
On fob tiktok people have been saying she’s samaroon but idk it’s all alledged
View attachment 322413
Then what's her sub-clan? Saying someone is Samaroon isn't enough. Fobs can only be taken seriously when they connect you to your subclan, so what is it? Is she Reer Nur, Bahabar Abdalle, Reer Ugaas, Yusif Samaroon, Makayl, Hibe Jire, Reer Mohamed, or many other qabils etc? I don't trust unsubstantiated claims made online. Generally, we G-units go by our subclans with each other and those familiar with us.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Then what's her sub-clan? Saying someone is Samaroon isn't enough. Fobs can only be taken seriously when they connect you to your subclan, so what is it? Is she Reer Nur, Bahabar Abdalle, Reer Ugaas, Yusif Samaroon, Makayl, Hibe Jire, Reer Mohamed, or many other qabils etc? I don't trust unsubstantiated claims made online. Generally, we G-units go by our subclans with each other and those familiar with us.
I have no clue tbh :stressed:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s for the best i don’t want insults being thrown around over this :dead:
Exactly. I'm not fond of instigators TBH. They inflame tensions that were never there. Also, I find it kind of weird that someone who is trying to represent Somalis collectively would try to be divisive as it works against them. Isn't media training and public relations taught? Or is that only limited to interaction with ajnabis. It's odd.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Exactly. I'm not fond of instigators TBH. They inflame tensions that were never there. Also, I find it kind of weird that someone who is trying to represent Somalis collectively would try to be divisive as it works against them. Isn't media training and public relations taught? Or is that only limited to interaction with ajnabis. It's odd.
it was mosthatedsomali that baboon is the biggest instigator Wallahi all of our problems are from him I blame him for everything.The video was cut off so I want to see the entire thing because something is off

Trending

Latest posts