Zai Jama Miss Global Qabilist

Moon-

Bipolar Express
I was looking for all the previous miss somalias and i found 😭😭😭

Her mom's an indhoyar cambodian lady as well can't make this up:wow1:

Last edited:
I would never in a million years expect to agree with this dark nn brudda, a broken clock is right two times a day as they say, an apt idiom for this occasion

She’s certainly been indoctrinated by the lander education they really dislike southwest especially hawiye they think hawiye are uncivilised they are more bigoted against hawiye than daroods.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
She’s certainly been indoctrinated by the lander education they really dislike southwest especially hawiye they think hawiye are uncivilised they are more bigoted against hawiye than daroods.
it dosen't matter hes from the uk and shes older than me nd i would never do this if you have a big platform you can't be spewing qabilism

it dosen't matter hes from the uk and shes older than me nd i would never do this if you have a big platform you can't be spewing qabilism
It’s actually gross cause we samaroons don’t indulge qabilism we love when other qabils go to amoud university and stay in our city

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Pretty people tend to be ugly inside subhanallah. If you saw her speech in miss world you’d think shes a dying heart. Appearances can be deceiving

Pretty people tend to be ugly inside subhanallah. If you saw her speech in miss world you’d think shes a dying heart. Appearances can be deceiving
Truly attractive people, and I mean on the extreme end of conventionally attractive aesthetic beauty have a very skewed outlook on the world. The way they are perceived by people means that they are given far more leeway for terrible/ self serving behaviour. More machiavellianism due to nothing stopping them, why wouldn't they? If there was no repercussions to stealing, how many people would refrain?

They love darood over hawiye despite everything.

The qabilist here call this being landheer.
:wow:

It’s more of a racial aspect, cuz the amount of Bantus in the south, some of them think hawiye are mixed with Bantus, so they are actually racist cuz they act like they are pure in Somali than hawiyes, I call it the lander nationalism

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
It’s more of a racial aspect, cuz the amount of Bantus in the south, some of them think hawiye are mixed with Bantus, so they are actually racist cuz they act like they are pure in Somali than hawiyes
people actually think this :dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s actually gross cause we samaroons don’t indulge qabilism we love when other qabils go to amoud university and stay in our city
Then what is her Samaroon sub-clan? That still hasn't been identified.

Never met a Gababuursi who publically disrespects southern clans.

They don't have a preference. Samaroon is a largely insular qabil that lives mostly around Samaroon. To the East, we have borders with Issaq, and to the West, Issa. The only Darood clans around in Somali Ethiopia (where they mostly live) are smaller Jidwaaq clans with whom they have no issue. Cissa are the ones that have a border with Hawiye in Ethiopia. We generally don't interact. Hence, why I find what is being said unusual, imagine talking about a people where there isn't a conflict. Also, Hawiye don't just live in Southern Somalia.

I would never in a million years expect to agree with this dark nn brudda, a broken clock is right two times a day as they say, an apt idiom for this occasion

What is there to agree with, he provided a clipped video to smear her reputation, the same way he has smeared the reputation of countless Somalis, including murdered girls.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
Yes they do
Ya they do. Thats why you said this about me during ramadan i aint forget:comeon:
IMG_3185.jpeg

Trending