Zackariya Haji Abdi Federal MP Performance

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know if I should believe this guy or not. Maybe other puntites can speak on it. He is giving his performance as a PL MP and how many wonderful things he did for PL, mainly humanitarian to the drought, cyclones, floodings, etc. He also said he brought investors to PL. Obviously he is only saying all this now because his seat is up for grabs.

But is there some truth to what he is saying? or is he exagerrating. We need all our MPS in hamar to present to us what PL gained from they're time in hamar like Zackariya is doing. We need evidence.

Zackariya hates Puntland especially Mj. He is loyal to Farmajoo. He sided with Farmajoo during Deni beef. He supported Farmajoo attempts to destroy Puntland and he tried to bring in drones against Deni and Ahmed.

He never told Farmajoo that he is wrong, never. Yet always accused the opposition especially Deni of being troublemakers.

Deni should never allow this ugly hateful langaab to come back. Interesting that the langaab now understands that Deni has the power not Farmajoo. But it is too late, he should of been loyal to Puntland from day one.

He is N&N supporter but believes in PL, there are hardcore anti-PL leelkase looking to take the seat from him.
Hardcore Anti pl leelkase 🤣 my man listen to me, in PL we have a culture of kala dambeyn iyo nidam you won’t ever be able to sow discord between family. And if MP Zakariya believes and cares for puntland what’s wrong with that ? Aren’t he supposed to wish for the progress of his ancestral towns , regions , and peoples