yusuf7n banned

I don’t think he ever made his Somali background known? So we’re cooking the guy cause he has an ugly hairline and he showed it to the world? :mjlol:

good riddance. Those type of somalis are the worst
there's way more yusuf7 there was even a girl my sister pleaded to delete her picture from Pinterest as she was showing her megamind head with a hijab on and she refused to listen to my sister and the next thing you know our enemies used her picture to guess how a somali looks and the comment section was brutal 😶 why do we love humiliating each other? do we get a kink out of it. Weird

there's way more yusuf7 there was even a girl my sister pleaded to delete her picture from Pinterest as she was showing her megamind head with a hijab on and she refused to listen to my sister and the next thing you know our enemies used her picture to guess how a somali looks and the comment section was brutal 😶 why do we love humiliating each other? do we get a kink out of it. Weird
i think i know who your talking about but thats just her face what can she do

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i don't think its right blaming bad comments on yusuf, all he does is make content. his not responsible for racist views. i say free the young brother. he has so much potential :)

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Yusuf 7n blew up like crazy ngl I knew him when he was underground in the streamer community barely any followers

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
i don't think its right blaming bad comments on yusuf, all he does is make content. his not responsible for racist views. i say free the young brother. he has so much potential :)
Youre not a person who usually has bad takes but this This is disgraceful coming from you The smiley makes it worse dude

Yusuf ruined his image and persona on social media just imagine how famous he would've been if he didn't start the cringy forehead jokes he actually could've been on Kai cenat's level

We cheered 🥳🥳
Smoke Smoking GIF by Mateo LAW$
yusuf got packed off social media 💨💨

I usually agree with you, but maanta wa jirantahay jiron, cafimaad mu jira

Trending