Yusuf may well be the new barkad abdi atp

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
This doesn't affect nobody, internet and real life are two different things and who gonna bully Somali let's be honest we ain't the miskiin type
I'm afraid to say when it comes to teenagers, social media is real life. let's be realistic, kids these days are glued on their screens and can't detach from the virtual world. This isn't 2004. we are living in a new world. And there's plenty of miskeen somalis who can't defend themselves. Not all Somalis are tough cookie's that can make it out of school alive. You wil find vulnerable victims of bullying, let's not dismiss this. Wasn't there a somali boy who was flushed down the toilet by school bullies?

I don’t know what this yusuf guy has done but if a mere picture of him makes you feel insecure then you’re the one that needs to deal with your issues, the sin isn’t on him for taking an ugly picture. Instead direct your anger towards those that mock him if your so invested towards how you think others will perceive you.

Where did I say Yusuf makes me insecure? I said he brings daily nonsense because he does. His content isn't interesting or useful. Stop reading beyond what I said.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
This doesn't affect nobody, internet and real life are two different things and who gonna bully Somali let's be honest we ain't the miskiin type
Somali miskeens are only safe in areas with a lot of Somalis.
They can become prime targets for bullying if they live in an area with none existent Somali community.

What's even worse with this scenario is that most of the time these miskeen guys are going to school in low income school districts. So they're encountering the worse type of Madows on a daily basis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man being a somali as a teen today must be a living hell. Constant mockery and bullying. I wouldn't even want to experience their mental health for a second. Be grateful we are all not in school anymore.
No it isn't.
Outside the net, most people aren't too famliiar with these memes.
In fact I would say Somali teens today are much more integrated into their host nation than our millennials generation.

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
No it isn't.
Outside the net, most people aren't too famliiar with these memes.
In fact I would say Somali teens today are much more integrated into their host nation than our millennials generation.
You would be suprised. The world has changed drastically. We are living in a technology world were most people are on their screens. Kids today are vicious and are always online Your telling me not one has seen the humiliation ritual of us? especially in the uk were we are widely known? we need to stop sugar coating this xenophobia and viral humiliating content. This will 100 percent affect at least some somalis in school. We are being in denial now but what happens when something happens ro a somali tragically? are we then going to wake up?

I'm afraid to say when it comes to teenagers, social media is real life. let's be realistic, kids these days are glued on their screens and can't detach from the virtual world. This isn't 2004. we are living in a new world. And there's plenty of miskeen somalis who can't defend themselves. Not all Somalis are tough cookie's that can make it out of school alive. You wil find vulnerable victims of bullying, let's not dismiss this. Wasn't there a somali boy who was flushed down the toilet by school bullies?
You underestimate how the average ajnabi weighs their relationship with people through real-life contact more than random, far-removed, unrepresentative controversy on the internet. In the same way, a racist Tweet by a White man does not suddenly make me see my White friends differently. It's not how life works, lol. The one fool who brings up online drama in real life is the loser I would avoid for having no life, plus lacking sense. It never happens unless your non-Somali friends are losers. To put it short. Real people don't care, and the ones who do are people whose opinion lacks merit or standard.

Judging from the reactionary nature of the neuroticism of users on this platform in response to these inconsequential social media hyper-exaggerations that are limited in scope, space, impact, and time, one is right to conclude a lot of users here perceive social media as bearing higher reality than the real world. That says more about Somalispotters than the social media activity in question and the real world. I am more embarrassed with how people who come to the forum see how users react to these things and typical activity than the worthless topics from other platforms between non-Somalis.

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
You underestimate how the average ajnabi weighs their relationship with people through real-life contact more than random, far-removed, unrepresentative controversy on the internet. In the same way, a racist Tweet by a White man does not suddenly make me see my White friends differently. It's not how life works, lol. The one fool who brings up online drama in real life is the loser I would avoid for having no life, plus lacking sense. It never happens unless your non-Somali friends are losers. To put it short. Real people don't care, and the ones who do are people whose opinion lacks merit or standard.

Judging from the reactionary nature of the neuroticism of users on this platform in response to these inconsequential social media hyper-exaggerations that are limited in scope, space, impact, and time, one is right to conclude a lot of users here perceive social media as bearing higher reality than the real world. That says more about Somalispotters than the social media activity in question and the real world. I am more embarrassed with how people who come to the forum see how users react to these things and typical activity than the worthless topics from other platforms between non-Somalis.
So are you trying to say, Somalis won't face Any form of bullying in school due to the obvious rise of xenophobia?? we are talking about SCHOOL kids here not adults. Kids are easily influenced by their surroundings, and their perception can change easily.

So are you trying to say, Somalis won't face Any form of bullying in school due to the obvious rise of xenophobia?? we are talking about SCHOOL kids here not adults. Kids are easily influenced by their surroundings, and their perception can change easily.
You've internalized the internet too much. Somalis are not the victim types, this bullying narrative is weird. Our issue is that we're too aggressive, not timid. I've never met a Somali who was bullied, ever. This forum went to strange lengths constructing, or should I say, fabricating this strange element.:ftw9nwa:

I have never had a stereotype thrown at me other than pirate tropes, maybe twice, when I was much younger and that was met with hilarious killer roasting combos, never serious. As I said, people here are too neurotic.

You've internalized the internet too much. Somalis are not the victim types, this bullying narrative is weird. Our issue is that we're too aggressive, not timid. I've never met a Somali who was bullied, ever. This forum went to strange lengths constructing, or should I say, fabricating this strange element.:ftw9nwa:

I have never had a stereotype thrown at me other than pirate tropes, maybe twice, when I was much younger and that was met with hilarious killer roasting combos, never serious. As I said, people here are too neurotic.
Finally someone other than me who's tired of the exaggerations

Somalis still move like a pack of fucking hyenas. No one really is bullying Somalis especially in highschool. They fight amongst themselves almost exclusively lmfaoo

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP

Bro your actually delusional to fully think not a single Somali won't be effected by these humiliation rituals. But your entitled to your own opinion.

Bro your actually delusional to fully think not a single Somali won't be effected by these humiliation rituals. But your entitled to your own opinion.
You're now placing words I never said to shift the conversation away from the focus on the topic's extent. No one said that not a single Somali was or ever will be bullied (statistically that is not probable and has never been for any group, but it will not spike because of this nonsense and it was always way lower than other groups for reasons stated) but what you wrote was false for reasons I put forth which is supported by how things play out in the real world.

I think maybe this reflects on your personal background or how you get affected by internet nonsense that has no special bearing on the average Somali, high schooler, or any age. The fact that you call it a humiliation ritual also exposes how you perceive it from an exaggerated victim lens.

You've shown a history here where the internet affects you very much in your personal life. My advice is to find a healthy ground and stop using it the way you do.