Yusuf may well be the new barkad abdi atp

Ngl Diddy looks like your typical Xamarawi. I can hear him saying in your stereotypical botched Mogadishu af-Somali "Saxibke, intee tagoosa?"

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yusuf is a son of , he intentionally jumped on anti Somali memes to farm engagement, I wont be surprised if he asked this idiot to make this video.

Atlanta

Dude has accepted his role as a punching bag for maadows and Mexicans.
ATL ah? While we wait for Johnny to come back from Israel. I think dealing with Yusuf first would be a good warmup. A good ol beating LIVE, while habayar is screechin "get off my son". :kanyeshrug:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
we got riff raff double barrel nostril niglets coming for us cuz of that ugly f*ck Yusuf. Yusuf stay in Ohio or Minnesota? :trumpsmirk:
Atlanta somalis are miskeen. They don't have enough hood niggas just chilling around compared to Ohio and Minnesota.

Atlanta

Dude has accepted his role as a punching bag for maadows and Mexicans.
When his views get low he finds away to embarrass himself. He definitely capitalized on somaliphobia just for money.

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
Man being a somali as a teen today must be a living hell. Constant mockery and bullying. I wouldn't even want to experience their mental health for a second. Be grateful we are all not in school anymore.

ATL ah? While we wait for Johnny to come back from Israel. I think dealing with Yusuf first would be a good warmup. A good ol beating LIVE, while habayar is screechin "get off my son". :kanyeshrug:

So many clowns, an actual Somali like Yusuf and an Ethiopian larper bringing daily nonsense, I'm just tired of it all. I just need the internet to be destroyed at this point.

You people are pathetic. Every topic here is basically someone linking something hateful from Twitter or Tiktok and going "waaahh our reputation, what are we gonna doooo???"

For f*ck sake, take some antidepressants or talk to family or something. This endless cycle of despair is retarded.

I stopped going to the black American forum, TheColi because I realized I don't relate to madows but at least they show some pride and roast people who hate them instead of admitting defeat. I miss that aspect.

Last edited:
As I said before, nothing will change unless Somalis love themselves and do not accept such pranks from people. You have to look at Arabs, for example, or at other races. You will see that they don't like this nonsense and their families are not looking for attention on the sites, but these days I have seen clips of young Somalis starting to talk about this alien called Yusuf and that is a good thing. We hope for more too

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Man being a somali as a teen today must be a living hell. Constant mockery and bullying. I wouldn't even want to experience their mental health for a second. Be grateful we are all not in school anymore.
This doesn't affect nobody, internet and real life are two different things and who gonna bully Somali let's be honest we ain't the miskiin type

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You people are pathetic. Every topic here is basically someone linking something hateful from Twitter or Tiktok and going "waaahh our reputation, what are we gonna doooo???"

For f*ck sake, take some antidepressants or talk to family or something. This endless cycle of despair is retarded.

I stopped going to the black American forum, TheColi because I realized I don't relate to madows but at least they show some pride and roast people who hate them instead of admitting defeat. I miss that aspect.
Exactly, Im sick and tired of people on here 24/7 talking about these figures

I suspect that a lot of the people here are young and easily influenced by what others think of them. Even the guy in the video seems like a kid to me so his behaviour is understandable but obviously wrong.

They’ll all grow out of it and realise that all this name calling and supposed bullying is not that deep at all and instead very childish.
So many clowns, an actual Somali like Yusuf and an Ethiopian larper bringing daily nonsense, I'm just tired of it all. I just need the internet to be destroyed at this point.
I don’t know what this yusuf guy has done but if a mere picture of him makes you feel insecure then you’re the one that needs to deal with your issues, the sin isn’t on him for taking an ugly picture. Instead direct your anger towards those that mock him if your so invested towards how you think others will perceive you.