Yusuf Madaale lays the foundation for road between Suuq Bacaad & Geneal Daud Road, Sinaay

Jungle

VIP

Yaaqshid is one the largest districts in Muqdisho. Baadiiyo iyo Magaalo. The second largest market in Somalia is also located in Yaaqshid. Suuq Bacaad.

Several districts meet at Sinaay. The road between sinaay snd boondheere has already been constucted.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yaaqshid is one the largest districts in Muqdisho. Baadiiyo iyo Magaalo. The second largest market in Somalia is also located in Yaaqshid. Suuq Bacaad.

Several districts meet at Sinaay. The road between sinaay snd boondheere has already been constucted.

How many KM? What type of road quality(all weather, load capacity, drainage, side walks). It's good their following Garowe 1 dollar road program by Ahmed Barre. Dhegaha furo @killerxsmoke. We also initatied Is-Xilqan, Guri iyo Geed, Qof iyo Fusto programs. So if u see that in hamar honor PL.

I was there when the General daud road was being build from Taalada to isgooska Boondheere. But the other half from Isgooska boondheere to Sinai was still full of sand. My family lives on this road. It’s good to hear it is completed.

I was there when the General daud road was being build from Taalada to isgooska Boondheere. But the other half from Isgooska boondheere to Sinai was still full of sand. My family lives on this road. It’s good to hear it is completed.
That other half has been completed as well

Trending