Yusuf Haji and Korane meets President Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madoobe is only there due to KDF blessing, if he had any power he would liberate Buale.

in due time, all MPs have to rbing 50 men to fight, Mjs and marehans will be sent as canon fodder , and if they refuse we will sack the Mps ahmed said, and if they turn back and be a coward the soldiers will be shot, we will not aloow just our ons to die, when you peole will claim you own jubaland, if yuo want to enjoy it then you must shed blood and tresure, ogadne alone will not die for you,

so we will have marehan shooting marehan, and Mj shooting marehan, thus marehan will be too thin to not know who to fiht, and if the Mps refuse we will in prison them and execute them, ahemd wared them

PS: why would we not use kenya, you used Ethiopians once, and keep in mine half the kenyan commanders waa Ogaden from NFD, why not, you think we are stupid to ignore the landerness God gave us, you would do the same, not my fault your ancestors did not expand their land and were confined to a small space when mine were expanding and conquering lands, today its a benefit,

if we have to use jews to stay in power we will,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
in due time, all MPs have to rbing 50 men to fight, Mjs and marehans will be sent as canon fodder , and if they refuse we will sack the Mps ahmed said, and if they turn back and be a coward the soldiers will be shot, we will not aloow just our ons to die, when you peole will claim you own jubaland, if yuo want to enjoy it then you must shed blood and tresure, ogadne alone will not die for you,

so we will have marehan shooting marehan, and Mj shooting marehan, thus marehan will be too thin to not know who to fiht, and if the Mps refuse we will in prison them and execute them, ahemd wared them

PS: why would we not use kenya, you used Ethiopians once, and keep in mine half the kenyan commanders waa Ogaden from NFD, why not, you think we are stupid to ignore the landerness God gave us, you would do the same, not my fault your ancestors did not expand their land and were confined to a small space when mine were expanding and conquering lands, today its a benefit,

if we have to use jews to stay in power we will,
No sane marehan would fight for the criminal madoobe. Death before dishonour.

Anyone who is in his govt like Aw Xirsi or Fartaag are persona non grata in our tol meetings. We hate traitors. So go liberate it by yourself, we wont help you. Gedo is already liberated by brave soldiers lead by Reer Isaaq Gen. Bogmadow the hero of 21st Regiment of Somalia. You see we are not tribalist, anyone who kisses Amiir Farmaajo ring is welcome to serve with us.

Heres General Bogmadow and his boys in Garbahaaray,

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The leader of the Somali world must always stand in the middle. Something cagdheers know nothing about. Your clan is xabashi concubine for over 134 years injirta iska sar gumeysi ku nool katahay wasse. Ogadens know nothing but being held down in subjugation, we will treat you the way kikuyus and xabashi treat you luugta xoostehd. Your uncle qalbidagax was handed over to the xabashi like the colonial subject he is kkkkk madoobe will get a cell next to his al-kabab friend roobow very soon.
This is the thanks they give yall for welcoming them to somalia. You gotta treat doqonki caghdeer as livestock bila naxaris :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending