Yusuf Haji and Korane meets President Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear farmaajo wants in la dhexdhexaado isaga iyo madoobe.

what a little . I hope madoobe doesn't accept any of this BS.

qalbi dhagax markuu loowyada qabsado kadib baanu ogolaani wax wad hadal ah. intaa ka hor awoogii ha waso farmaajo iyo inta taageerta.

Madoobe is not relevant. He has few months left and he is gone for good. Yusuf Haji and Korane knows that the fire that will start in JL will reach them in Garissa so this meeting is about how to move JL forward peacefully.

Last edited:

qalbi dhagax markuu loowyada qabsado kadib baanu ogolaani wax wad hadal ah. intaa ka hor awoogii ha waso farmaajo iyo inta taageerta.

calwyahan in america, kismayo, nairobi and DDSi karbahsed the so called calwyahan fake amrehan stunt in nairobi a few days ago,

the cawyahan in doobley, kismayo, nairobi, in kenyan governemnt etc have censored the few of them that were brivbed wth lots of fake marehan stunt actors in the hotel,

the cawlyahan in kenya and jubbaland and america and ddsi said we are not welcoming those that want to support the b00ns and will be excommnicated, the medium ugaas said he will meet calwyahan over all ugaas and ahmed and kiss the ring and behave

meantime ahmed cade told every Mp you must bring 50 men from their respective tribe so several thousnad so they can also taste the bullets why should only kuumade die for these parasite whilst they want to claim they own jubaland and live in comfort, so now we will pit marehan against marehan so they can kill each other, so farmajo will bribe marehans in gedo to shoot fellow marehans,

Ogaden waa jinny, waa ruthless, now if MP from amrehan do not provide 50 men for each MP, ahmed will sck them and maybe even rduce their number,

thuis is why the B000N in cheif wants kenyan Ogadens to sweet talk ahmed, ahmed told him to get lost and would only speak to him with former Un dude in between , ehhehehehehehehehehe, Ahmed madoobe knows how to squeez b000ns balls,

so now you have thousands gathering from doobley, afmadow, jilb, jamame and kismayo and ras kambooni etc to take and cleanse all the midgaans and they will be sent to after life,

calwyahan just nated buale and middle juba freed adn the Parliament moved to buale as its the capital, they want it, they will ge tit, and after madoobe they or makahil can be president,

so ahmed cade told the b00n to p off

the b00ninvested heavily but got no where and is running out of money and his back dealings are catching up,

i remember korone adan bunnow, adan barre, yusuf haji the senator and yusuf hassan in london 10 days telling us if farmajo makes a move towards jubaland we will karbash him and the boons,

Pax Ogadenus, all 3 Ogaden nations are totally united alhamdullilahal and we will krbash them,

let them send their 12 year old boys, we will send adult marehans to get their own

check mate, we are better at playing chess than the langabs, send marehans, we will send them b00ns to kill his fellow men, if they disobey, they will lose Mps and there is nothing they can do,

BS: MJ are running around, they cannot even find 50 men to fight, waa so langab marehans wiped them out of jubaland, they do not know what to do,

What fire?

The only person armed to the teeth is madoobe.

hadal dagaal laguma galo.

Farmaajo is in a weaker position today, hence why he asked for a meeting. He's also talking to cagjar.

He thinks he can convince these guys to talk to madoobe and solve the issue.

we will see what happens.

the b00n in cheif is begging ahmed for peace, ahmed played smart, he demanded each MP to bring 50 men from his clan, if not they are out, he said why would only kuumade die, and yuo know how somalis love their Mp jobs, so now we will have b00n shooting b000n, the chief b00n under estimated, he forgot two can play that game, and if they refuse to rbing them or fight then the Mp is out menaing more Mps after shandays and less for them, if Mjs are running around bringing men from tukaraq

these langs will not rest in comfort and pleasure whilst we only die and yet they have the audacity to claim they own jubaland

they must provide souls to be sent to after life,

lets see how marehans react when we pit b0000n against b000n, their daddy asked for it,

calwyahan in america, kismayo, nairobi and DDSi karbahsed the so called calwyahan fake amrehan stunt in nairobi a few days ago,

the cawyahan in doobley, kismayo, nairobi, in kenyan governemnt etc have censored the few of them that were brivbed wth lots of fake marehan stunt actors in the hotel,

the cawlyahan in kenya and jubbaland and america and ddsi said we are not welcoming those that want to support the b00ns and will be excommnicated, the medium ugaas said he will meet calwyahan over all ugaas and ahmed and kiss the ring and behave

meantime ahmed cade told every Mp you must bring 50 men from their respective tribe so several thousnad so they can also taste the bullets why should only kuumade die for these parasite whilst they want to claim they own jubaland and live in comfort, so now we will pit marehan against marehan so they can kill each other, so farmajo will bribe marehans in gedo to shoot fellow marehans,

Ogaden waa jinny, waa ruthless, now if MP from amrehan do not provide 50 men for each MP, ahmed will sck them and maybe even rduce their number,

thuis is why the B000N in cheif wants kenyan Ogadens to sweet talk ahmed, ahmed told him to get lost and would only speak to him with former Un dude in between , ehhehehehehehehehehe, Ahmed madoobe knows how to squeez b000ns balls,

so now you have thousands gathering from doobley, afmadow, jilb, jamame and kismayo and ras kambooni etc to take and cleanse all the *******s and they will be sent to after life,

calwyahan just nated buale and middle juba freed adn the Parliament moved to buale as its the capital, they want it, they will ge tit, and after madoobe they or makahil can be president,

so ahmed cade told the b00n to p off

the b00ninvested heavily but got no where and is running out of money and his back dealings are catching up,

i remember korone adan bunnow, adan barre, yusuf haji the senator and yusuf hassan in london 10 days telling us if farmajo makes a move towards jubaland we will karbash him and the ****s,

Pax Ogadenus, all 3 Ogaden nations are totally united alhamdullilahal and we will krbash them,

let them send their 12 year old boys, we will send adult marehans to get their own

check mate, we are better at playing chess than the langabs, send marehans, we will send them b00ns to kill his fellow men, if they disobey, they will lose Mps and there is nothing they can do,

BS: MJ are running around, they cannot even find 50 men to fight, waa so langab marehans wiped them out of jubaland, they do not know what to do,
I saw. cawliyahans are on board which is all we needed.

now we will see.

don't forget once middle jubba is freed, more cawliyahans will enlist in jubaland army, and once they are given the presidency, they will all fight to death.

finally ogs are united.

poons only respect xabada futda laga galiyo like habar gidir do in GG. have you ever seen any of the poons here talking about the genocide that take place in their deegaans by HG? maya sababtuna waa cabsi. It's exactly the policy ogaden needs to adopt. karbaash karbaash karbaash. dhiiga poonta wadooyinka ha dareero knee deep.

What fire?

The only person armed to the teeth is madoobe.

hadal dagaal laguma galo.

Farmaajo is in a weaker position today, hence why he asked for a meeting. He's also talking to cagjar.

He thinks he can convince these guys to talk to madoobe and solve the issue.

we will see what happens.

madoobe played smart with ONLF, 605 of his men waa galti from dagaxbuur, imay, qoraxey, warder etc

dude has freindliness with men in cagjars cabinet and ONLF and kenyan Ogadens,

like my abtui once said: every ONLF waa ogadne, every Ogaden waa onlf, cagjar doesn't care about this b00n, he already refused to kill habar gidir on marehans behalf, the audacity of failmarjo,

now ahmed demanded he will negotiate with failmarjo but with the UN the b000ns pissed off and in wriirng , no private meetings, hehehehehehe

imagined being asked to bring a dude you sacked as the negotiating partner, its a way of saying no in hell but waa smart move because what will the b00n do?

I saw. cawliyahans are on board which is all we needed.

now we will see.

don't forget once middle jubba is freed, more cawliyahans will enlist in jubaland army, and once they are given the presidency, they will all fight to death.

finally ogs are united.

poons only respect xabada futda laga galiyo like habar gidir do in GG. have you ever seen any of the poons here talking about the genocide that take place in their deegaans by HG? maya sababtuna waa cabsi. It's exactly the policy ogaden needs to adopt. karbaash karbaash karbaash. dhiiga poonta wadooyinka ha dareero knee deep.

agreed like iley used to exterminate somalis and oromo, this is africa,

to this day, hawiye in GG slap the b00ns, a mrehan needs permisison to enter dusamreeb, in fact waa happy with vice preidency

calwyahan just want power, once we give them a taste of this its cool,

agreed like iley used to exterminate somalis and oromo, this is africa,

to this day, hawiye in GG slap the b00ns, a mrehan needs permisison to enter dusamreeb, in fact waa happy with vice preidency

calwyahan just want power, once we give them a taste of this its cool,
bro.
policy number one, karbaash your opponents every time, weak or strong.

people only respect awood not walaal walaal.

I am glad to see ogaden finally waking up and learning this. us maxamed zubayrs held it down for so long, it's time for cawliyahan to taste some power.

bro.
policy number one, karbaash your opponents every time, weak or strong.

people only respect awood not walaal walaal.

I am glad to see ogaden finally waking up and learning this. us maxamed zubayrs held it down for so long, it's time for cawliyahan to taste some power.

but you will never get a calqwyahan umar jeese, ahmed ina jees, or hassan turki, why? even when we fight against habashi as ONLF they would say agah, are you guys still fighting ethiopia, have yuo notced how they dont seem to give a toss? when siad barre robbed bardeere, they kept quite, when he tried on reer zubair we started the ogaden amrehan war of 1987-1990, sultan cali sonkor said hell no, in 1986, his son dahhir said the same and sultan cabdi cali sonkor when dahir died in 1993 said the same, hell no, no reer zubair land will be taken,

i personally want makahil or zubair to retain it, they are willing to lay down life for ogaden causes,

when kismayo was taken on first day, 44 ogadens died, 39 were reer cabdulle, just for numbers sake, reer zubair are more willing to die, even cabdalla, makahil, bah geri but reer cawl tend to keep out, this is why ddsi only had one cawlyahan president, compared to 3 reer amadin, reeer amadin die for Ogaden causes, no questions asked in fiiq/nogob, they are the wall of the western border,

personally deep down i want a reer amadin to be next president because the vast majority dying for reer cabdulle waa warfa and amadin, the generals majority waa amadin, reer amadin is apple of the Ogaden eye

when in 188 4,000 ogadens fought the british, majortiy were reer amadin, the british were karbshed so badly they fled jubaland for the italians in 1928, never to be heard from, reer amadin would kill british Indian and marehan slaves like flies,

and because so much more reer amadin died than cawlyahan, i think it should be them, they are also much more just and fair, all 3 reer amadin presdients of DDSI first thinkg they did was removed 1door from dagaxbuur and qoraxey border and ship them back to somaliland, amadin think in big pictures and always put Ogaden affairs first, we have not tested calwyahan,

but you will never get a calqwyahan umar jeese, ahmed ina jees, or hassan turki, why? even when we fight against habashi as ONLF they would say agah, are you guys still fighting ethiopia, have yuo notced how they dont seem to give a toss? when siad barre robbed bardeere, they kept quite, when he tried on reer zubair we started the ogaden amrehan war of 1987-1990, sultan cali sonkor said hell no, in 1986, his son dahhir said the same and sultan cabdi cali sonkor when dahir died in 1993 said the same, hell no, no reer zubair land will be taken,

i personally want makahil or zubair to retain it, they are willing to lay down life for ogaden causes,

when kismayo was taken on first day, 44 ogadens died, 39 were reer cabdulle, just for numbers sake, reer zubair are more willing to die, even cabdalla, makahil, bah geri but reer cawl tend to keep out, this is why ddsi only had one cawlyahan president, compared to 3 reer amadin, reeer amadin die for Ogaden causes, no questions asked in fiiq/nogob, they are the wall of the western border,

personally deep down i want a reer amadin to be next president because the vast majority dying for reer cabdulle waa warfa and amadin, the generals majority waa amadin, reer amadin is apple of the Ogaden eye

when in 188 4,000 ogadens fought the british, majortiy were reer amadin, the british were karbshed so badly they fled jubaland for the italians in 1928, never to be heard from, reer amadin would kill british Indian and marehan slaves like flies,

and because so much more reer amadin died than cawlyahan, i think it should be them, they are also much more just and fair, all 3 reer amadin presdients of DDSI first thinkg they did was removed 1door from dagaxbuur and qoraxey border and ship them back to somaliland, amadin think in big pictures and always put Ogaden affairs first, we have not tested calwyahan,
Are there alot of amaadins there? I always thought they dont live in jubaland in big numbers.

Cawliyahan president is a must, granted he is pro og interests first.

Are there alot of amaadins there? I always thought they dont live in jubaland in big numbers.

Cawliyahan president is a must, granted he is pro og interests first.

do they? agah, there are more reeer jerara and udub asli than many other Somali cans combined, let alone amadins in jubaland than any other sub clan, they are huge in jubaland,

an example, my granmother is reer dalal ugas magan born in kismayo , her mum side waa reer koshin jerar amadin, on mum side, her mum is reer amidin asli reer waamo born in afmaodw, her mums dad born in kismayo, and so on, , in fact her 9th grandfather on the reer amadin side is buried in kismayo

meaning i have 11th ancestors on my reer amdin reer awow buried in jubaland, he came form imay in 1780s, he was with the first group that came with the original invaders,

the first time Ogaden got karbahsed by wardey, we had a couple of peace negotiations, we waited for arrivals adn between 1820-to 1840s we smashed them,

when reer zubair forcefully removed cawlyahan and cabdalla and cabudwaq from afmadow in 1870s, it was lead by reer amadin generals and garads,

in 1850 Ogadenka , specially reer zubair sat down and wanted a sultan, they choose sultan ahemd magans grandad since reer ugas magan already had the ugaasdom back in qabridahar as the heads of the Ogaden race, look at the wisodm, no fights, no headache, they respected each other, sicne there was no reer dalal or reer ugaas at the time and bahan magan were majorty reer warfa, reer zubair picked them, so absame picked timocase magan ugas warfa who happened to be the great granddad of sultan ahmed magan, he was a great fighter and a great general and the Ogadenka respedt one another, so they choose him, and the rest is hisotry,

i am like richard nixon or or FDR, they count ancestors from the mayflower, i count ancestors from the original Ogaden conquest of jubaland,

no man can boast and say his family were there centuries before zooomalia as created,

but yeah the backbone of ogadens in waamo waa amadin,

did you know thre is apygamie race, vry short, bantus asli who are called gaamuun, when we took the land there were samburu, waboni, boni, turkana, werdey, werdey lead them,

but the Gamuun to this day serve and work for reer amadin, waa primative, but they were slaves owned by reer amadin - waa jarere asli they look like pygmies from congo, waa very langab today but we were forced to free them in 1965 UN anti slavery declaration,

in fact when my awow married ayeye he inherited 19 gamuuns she inherited from her mother, in the late 50s my grandparents were very kidn to them,, but were froced to free them in 1965, they ere excellent farm workers,

we own several farms in waamo, dasheeg, jamame, gobweyn and jilib,.

my grandmother has a suberloogo land certification from 1939 in kismayo, before somalia existed, the marehans robbed in 2001, and built 10 houses ahmed madoobe returned it to her (ahmed madoobe grew up in my grandparents house when he came from mudug, they raised him, dude is married to one of my aunties, ) anyways the marehan made a fake siad barre certification, she showed him with my abti in nairobi the real one given by the itlaians in 1939, when b00ns did not exist and he gave it back, they cried, she allowed them to live in it but the land is owned by my abti as she passed it to him,

this is who we are, we have farms the szie f half of london, we used to export famous waamo cows to saudi in the 60s and 70s, yet b00ns tell us they think they can own the land,

lick my cagdheer fingers b00ns, we shall met by the bullets,

Ogadens shed blood for this land since AD 1780,

my forefathers shed blood so i can be president, and a b00n and the rest will sit behind me insha Allah,

to this day, no other clan like reer Amadin have actually owned another race as their slaves, but they gave them islam in return,

an asli reer jubaland is a man whose awow was born in jubaland, the rest came through siad barre in the 70s and 80s, even the Mjs came through ina sharmarke in the mid 60s,

all waa visitors except Absame,

The b00ns have finally understood that they can't move an inch in Jubbaland without Ogaden's approval. They have only now realised the true power of Ogaden, a clan that does not respect country lines :wow:

Remember when @Shaolin23 called us foreigners? Now the leader of the b00ns has had to suck the gus of "foreign" Kenya OG leaders so that they may have a word with their brother, the boogeyman and killer of ilk00yar - Al Ahmed Al Islam :pachah1:

Wherever the b00ns and their father farmaajo look they see Ogaden. DDSI = Ogaden, Kenya = Ogaden, Jubbaland = Ogaden :wow1:

They should have stuck to fighting subclans instead of taking on a nation (Absame) which is used to war with other nations :wow:

The b00ns have finally understood that they can't move an inch in Jubbaland without Ogaden's approval. They have only now realised the true power of Ogaden, a clan that does not respect country lines :wow:

Remember when @Shaolin23 called us foreigners? Now the leader of the b00ns has had to suck the gus of "foreign" Kenya OG leaders so that they may have a word with their brother, the boogeyman and killer of ilk00yar - Al Ahmed Al Islam :pachah1:

Wherever the b00ns and their father farmaajo look they see Ogaden. DDSI = Ogaden, Kenya = Ogaden, Jubbaland = Ogaden :wow1:

They should have stuck to fighting subclans instead of taking on a nation (Absame) which is used to war with other nations :wow:
:deadmanny:

aabo#2 is shocked. he tried everything and now he's asking a qabiil to fix issues within the country he supposedly leads. An admission of weakness is this is.:damn:

:deadmanny:

aabo#2 is shocked. he tried everything and now he's asking a qabiil to fix issues within the country he supposedly leads. An admission of weakness is this is.:damn:

The term that I coined is being used :fittytousand::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Soomaaliiyeey Isticmaala walaalayaal. No More Farmaajo, Aabo#2 only.

(BTW For those of you who don't understand (Lurkers espescially), He's an Aabo to Mareexaan only, Aabo#1 is the old man MSB aka Afweyne.)

The term that I coined is being used :fittytousand::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Soomaaliiyeey Isticmaala walaalayaal. No More Farmaajo, Aabo#2 only.

(BTW For those of you who don't understand (Lurkers espescially), He's an Aabo to Mareexaan only, Aabo#1 is the old man MSB aka Afweyne.)
Brilliant invention sxb. :mjlol:

Had me laughing xalay.:drakelaugh:

do they? agah, there are more reeer jerara and udub asli than many other Somali cans combined, let alone amadins in jubaland than any other sub clan, they are huge in jubaland,

an example, my granmother is reer dalal ugas magan born in kismayo , her mum side waa reer koshin jerar amadin, on mum side, her mum is reer amidin asli reer waamo born in afmaodw, her mums dad born in kismayo, and so on, , in fact her 9th grandfather on the reer amadin side is buried in kismayo

meaning i have 11th ancestors on my reer amdin reer awow buried in jubaland, he came form imay in 1780s, he was with the first group that came with the original invaders,

the first time Ogaden got karbahsed by wardey, we had a couple of peace negotiations, we waited for arrivals adn between 1820-to 1840s we smashed them,

when reer zubair forcefully removed cawlyahan and cabdalla and cabudwaq from afmadow in 1870s, it was lead by reer amadin generals and garads,

in 1850 Ogadenka , specially reer zubair sat down and wanted a sultan, they choose sultan ahemd magans grandad since reer ugas magan already had the ugaasdom back in qabridahar as the heads of the Ogaden race, look at the wisodm, no fights, no headache, they respected each other, sicne there was no reer dalal or reer ugaas at the time and bahan magan were majorty reer warfa, reer zubair picked them, so absame picked timocase magan ugas warfa who happened to be the great granddad of sultan ahmed magan, he was a great fighter and a great general and the Ogadenka respedt one another, so they choose him, and the rest is hisotry,

i am like richard nixon or or FDR, they count ancestors from the mayflower, i count ancestors from the original Ogaden conquest of jubaland,

no man can boast and say his family were there centuries before zooomalia as created,

but yeah the backbone of ogadens in waamo waa amadin,

did you know thre is apygamie race, vry short, bantus asli who are called gaamuun, when we took the land there were samburu, waboni, boni, turkana, werdey, werdey lead them,

but the Gamuun to this day serve and work for reer amadin, waa primative, but they were slaves owned by reer amadin - waa jarere asli they look like pygmies from congo, waa very langab today but we were forced to free them in 1965 UN anti slavery declaration,

in fact when my awow married ayeye he inherited 19 gamuuns she inherited from her mother, in the late 50s my grandparents were very kidn to them,, but were froced to free them in 1965, they ere excellent farm workers,

we own several farms in waamo, dasheeg, jamame, gobweyn and jilib,.

my grandmother has a suberloogo land certification from 1939 in kismayo, before somalia existed, the marehans robbed in 2001, and built 10 houses ahmed madoobe returned it to her (ahmed madoobe grew up in my grandparents house when he came from mudug, they raised him, dude is married to one of my aunties, ) anyways the marehan made a fake siad barre certification, she showed him with my abti in nairobi the real one given by the itlaians in 1939, when b00ns did not exist and he gave it back, they cried, she allowed them to live in it but the land is owned by my abti as she passed it to him,

this is who we are, we have farms the szie f half of london, we used to export famous waamo cows to saudi in the 60s and 70s, yet b00ns tell us they think they can own the land,

lick my cagdheer fingers b00ns, we shall met by the bullets,

Ogadens shed blood for this land since AD 1780,

my forefathers shed blood so i can be president, and a b00n and the rest will sit behind me insha Allah,

to this day, no other clan like reer Amadin have actually owned another race as their slaves, but they gave them islam in return,

an asli reer jubaland is a man whose awow was born in jubaland, the rest came through siad barre in the 70s and 80s, even the Mjs came through ina sharmarke in the mid 60s,

all waa visitors except Absame,
There is no doubt reer amaadin are geesiyaal. Shame they live on oromo border. It would have been great if they were in dire dheba or jigjiga.

@diaby amaadin yaad ka tahay sxb?

Cawliyahans have awoken and now they smell blood like sharks. And well know when these niggas go after power.

Next will be the talamoge in baadhaahde and ras kambooni.

Just imagine ogaden united on jubaland :ahh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts