Yusuf Garaad asks why does Somaliland need unity?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Jeegaan main goals are two things. Somalia Capital to move to Hargisa, Second Isaaq should has president seat.
Not at all , Somaliland main objective was always independence. Somalia main objective was always unity.

It’s a stalemate with neither side willing to compromise.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Not at all , Somaliland main objective was always independence. Somalia main objective was always unity.

It’s a stalemate with neither side willing to compromise.
Its about who can win on another. But you have to know SL went there by orders from Abyi so you have to afraid.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Jeegaan main goals are two things. Somalia Capital to move to Hargisa, Second Isaaq should has president seat.
I don't think so I think they want to leave as they say and they are looking for a way out. The cards are in Farmajo's hands what will he do and how will he do it? You have to recognise that a whole generation have never known Somalia and only known Somaliland.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Its about who can win on another. But you have to know SL went there by orders from Abyi so you have to afraid.
No it was Farmaajo who asked for the meeting. He even wanted to come to Hargeisa back in February when he was hiding behind Abyi. Ethiopia owns your ass
6DFECE8F-9159-4B96-AD0B-EEC83131DCA5.jpeg

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No it was Farmaajo who asked for the meeting. He even wanted to come to Hargeisa back in February when he was hiding behind Abyi. Ethiopia owns your ass
View attachment 126680
Listen you need to humble yourself right now cause Ethiopia owns 19% of Berbera port which Somaliland gave willingly and in return for nothing. This meeting was asked by Somaliland with Geele as a mediator.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Listen you need to humble yourself right now cause Ethiopia owns 19% of Berbera port which Somaliland gave willingly and in return for nothing. This meeting was asked by Somaliland with Geele as a mediator.
You need to humble yourself kid Ethiopia has you in their back pocket. You’re the one saying we’re scared of Ethiopia. Remember the last time you fought Ethiopia you guys still have Stockholm syndrome :russ:

Imagine twerking for your master wallahi you guys are dayuusiin.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
You need to humble yourself kid Ethiopia has you in their back pocket. You’re the one saying we’re scared of Ethiopia. Remember the last time you fought Ethiopia you guys still have Stockholm syndrome :russ:

Imagine twerking for your master wallahi you guys are dayuusiin.
You are the one who mentioned Ethiopia in this thread so I will let the reader decide.

The thing is, if Muse signs those unity papers, isn't his people gonna hang him? A lot of Landers are brainwashed with ictiraff

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I don't think so I think they want to leave as they say and they are looking for a way out. The cards are in Farmajo's hands what will he do and how will he do it? You have to recognise that a whole generation have never known Somalia and only known Somaliland.

do you think that sl is going to be reunited with somalia overnight?

There will be a process of unification for atleast a couplenof years.

the most reasonable is semi autonomy for somaliland.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The thing is, if Muse signs those unity papers, isn't his people gonna hang him? A lot of Landers are brainwashed with ictiraff

I translated a part of his opinion piece. He can not sign unity papers alone and he is outnumbered I don't think he himself wants unity you have to remember he is looking for his own legacy.

Somaliland has individuals who are known as 'mujahideen'. They fought and defeated the 'faqash'.

Everyone graduates from that school of thought about their past, their contributions and their current holdings would not have been achieved if they remained in Somalia. There is nowhere beyond this knowledge. They study it festivals, offices, businesses, homes and social media, and listen on the radio and TV.

This is prepared by experts who prepare the discussion, sometimes follow along with their delegation.

They attend the event armed with a carefully selected history, serious abuses and tragic events and some misinformed interpretations. And whatever is right or wrong for Somaliland to prove, the only solution is to return to two countries.

Mozart

You need people like me
He’s right. Why would Somaliland or even any other ‘state’ want to be part of Somalia as of today? Somaliland signs this unity deal and they are absolutely finished. Open borders with Ethiopia will hit them first and the hardest and corrupt officials in Xamar will just loot what was intended for the people of Somaliland .

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
do you think that sl is going to be reunited with somalia overnight?

There will be a process of unification for atleast a couplenof years.

the most reasonable is semi autonomy for somaliland.
If Somaliland has been on its own for 30 years do you think it will take a couple of years to reunite?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If Somaliland has been on its own for 30 years do you think it will take a couple of years to reunite?

not truly on its own though, since the fgs has been formed there have been behind the curtains funding.
I mean it is one of the talking points. In reality sl will just lose some privileges and gain some privileges.

utter garbage . he is either ignorant or playing ignorant specially for some one who is a politician and a journalist i think its the latter waa caadifad qabiil .
the victim playing of one tribe has to stop it didnt bring any results in the last 30 years and it wont now.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Farmaajo made a huge mistake in keeping out Harti/Gadabursi members of his administration. Yusuf Garaad is the former foreign minister and has basically come to the conclusion that the people best suited to argue the case of unity are those from woqoyie who believe in unity. Bringing someone like Sabriye (HG interior minister) instead of Dr. Beyle (Gadabursi finance minister) to the meeting shows that Farmaajo is not serious about putting forward a strong case for a united Somalia. Farmaajo should not have allowed Somaliland to dictate to him who can and cannot be a member of his delegation.

He weakened himself when he excluded people from woqoyie, but he probably thought that it did not have an impact on the strength of his argument. He even excluded his MJ foreign minister from the talks. Farmaajo has failed on every single issue, the problem is that failure here would be catastrophic. The only silver lining I can see is that recognition is not on the table.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Be honest to yourself you really think Muse will sign unity papers?Out of all people Muse? The man who hates Somalia the most, the man who picked up his gun in 1981 to fighting the afweyne regime?With Riyaale or even Siiilaanyo who never fought a battle you had a bigger chance of uniting with Somalia.

Trending