Yusuf Abdi Ali "Tukeh" accused of 'war crimes' arrested in US

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Learn the history before saying BS stuff. There was never an intentional massacre against Dilla community what happened was 99th SNM brigade and Koodbhur division were chasing off retreating Fakaash forces and later the elders of Boorama told SNM to retreat to their positions in 24 hours which they did for peace talks to happen.

The ones who committed mudug massacre were the elite force of Red Barret where there was no single Isaaq member and all Isaaq officers were relocated to the south away from their home regions after 1979 events,
What happend in mudug tell me

This is the bargain between SNM and the defeated AabbeAfweyne's orphans they accept democracy under JSL and we dont talk about the genocide that the orphans supported. This also tells you why JSL independence is not based on the genocide. Both the sons of SNM and the daughters of AabbeAfweyne agreed that the real culprit all along was Somalia Italiana, it was Somalia Italiana that violated the treaty of union, any crimes that happened and civil wars it it was all part of a long list of grievances that all Northerns have against the South

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your intakes sxb :nvjpqts: Even though it’s hard to understand what your saying sometimes :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
He shouldve escaped to Harti capital Garowe. Poor guy wouldve been safe among his kin like Morgan.
Rest In Peace GIF by Kochstrasse™
I would welcome him just to troll beesha victim

This is the bargain between SNM and the defeated AabbeAfweyne's orphans they accept democracy under JSL and we dont talk about the genocide that the orphans supported. This also tells you why JSL independence is not based on the genocide. Both the sons of SNM and the daughters of AabbeAfweyne agreed that the real culprit all along was Somalia Italiana, it was Somalia Italiana that violated the treaty of union, any crimes that happened and civil wars it it was all part of a long list of grievances that all Northerns have against the South

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

true. The koonfur did you guys wrong . That’s a far better case for ictiraaf and one I personally agree with.

honestly I think the best Xamar can get out of hargeisa is a political alliance like Eritrea and Ethiopia or dubai and saudis, and that would be best for both Somali countries.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently it was ICE due to Immigration Fraud nothing to do with Somaliland he will be freed soon.

Apparently it was ICE due to Immigration Fraud nothing to do with Somaliland he will be freed soon.

I think he pleaded no contest in the last civil case, and the Homeland Security is using that as an acceptance of guilt. And whe filed his green card and/or US citizenship application, he stated no to not committing HR abuses. So they are arguing that he lied about his immigrant application.

In the civil case, he followed his lawyer's advice that it would shorten the last civil case against him. Well, what they didn't take into account was that same plea could've been used in a federal immigration trial.

The case will go to in front of a judge, and he planned to argue that he never accepted guilt, but he pleaded no contest because that was quickest way for him to shorten the trial, as it was financially draining for him to fund the successive long trials that he went through.

He also plans to argue that he pleaded no contest because it was a civil case; and since he didn't have financial resources in his disposal where a guilty verdict would've seized, he didn't want to go through the long ordeal of spending long time to defend himself from a civil case that he had nothing to lose even when they found him guilty.

According to his lawyers, he will plead not guilty in the government case, and should be able to beat the government case.

For those who are familiar with federal immigration cases in the state of Virginia, they state it'll come down to the judge and how he or she will view the events.

Trending

Latest posts