Yussuf Haji has passed away aun

AUN Baba yusuf ...my sub lost a heavyweight in the regional politics

He was the last of the great, the wise, those with wisdom,

no longer will the Somali race get a man like him, wise, strong, brave and principled just like his father, he did not do corruption, neither did he chase vice and money and was a good old classic well mannered tough Ogadenian conservative NASAB Noble

Noble like his father, nasab, who always placed Ogaden interest first, defend ONLF from ethiopia aggression inside kenya,

created Jubaland when sheikh sharif and the ethiopians were so against it, knocked on UN, EU, UK and US doors to make sure it was a Absame led project

i hate covid, i was planning to visit him last year, but forced to stay here, was planning this year to visit him,

He is the true grandfather of Jubaland, i want airports, schools, ports, etc name after him insha Allah

A Nasab has passed, a noble wisdom has passed,

today i have bene so upset, so dishearted,

may Allah make his grave wide and placed him in the highest platform of heaven

may Allah blesse us with a nasab like uncle Yusuf who places Absame interest before money and anything else,

He was of a generation like Sultan Ahmed Magan, Sultan Cabdi Ibrahim, Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye wisdom who placed their people and the interest of the Absame nation first

Absame lost her right arm and right eye today, May Allah give us a 1000 uncle Yusus strength and manners and wisdom and principles,

giphy.gif

Museveni of Uganda called uncle Yusuf Haji and told him in front of sheikh sharif the abgaal creature that sheikh Sharif was moaning about Ogaden creating Jubaland and Ogaden do not live there

Museveni turns to uncle Yusuf The Wise and said to him "I told sheikh sharif ever since i was a little boy all i heard from father and cunles were the brave Ogaden have fight the British in north somali and kismayo and even as far as Nairobi, we need to do the same to kick out the british from our country too, how can sheikh sharif claim Ogadne do not live in Jubaland when they are the only ones who kicked the British out and forced them to give it to italy"

uncle Yusuf simply looked at the abgaal creature and smirked and carried on his job, to create Jubaland by out smarting the habashi by making sure to US and UK and EU support for it

this is why the abgaal, the fat MJ ina sharmarke and the mafia HG shakur conspired to give the sea coast to kenya out of spite, that sea coast belongs to us Absame, its southern Jubalanad, its Maqabul and Talamoge coast that will disappear, they did this out of xasidnimo and spite , MJ Abgal and HG got together to screw us over,

there is no somalinimo , do not ever forget our true enemies are Habashi, Somalis and Ibliis,

when we need immediately leave Somalia, declare Jubaland independence,

they gave the coast to kenya to place Absame in a very tight space, on one had to fight kenya over the coast or to use kenya as an ally in Jubaland,

i want every Absame to understand these are our true enemies, the somali and Ahmaar

they will never ever stop until we are 100% wiped off from existence, give them an inch today and they will come to warder, garisa, qoraxey, dagaxbuur, godey and want to gencoide us and cleanse us from existence, this is why we need a full genocide against them,

its why langab somalis used to burn down trees only in jubaland, to screw over our eco system,

just like how westerners have a secret plan to wipe out Russia, every somali gun has a secret agreement, unspoken rule to wipe out Ogaden/Absame

Absame youths, never ever forget who your true enemy is,

Uncle haji’s boys are well known and have made a name for themselves in Kenya..one is the DPP and the other one is a businessmen who’s known for saving many civilians during west gate attack ..Beesha will keep on producing high profile and bright politicians who’s gonna look after our interest in Kenya and the region at large
F8062E9E-4C6D-4325-9B4E-40E7BDB3DD56.jpeg
0A2B2CF6-143D-4F7B-A78E-6678537A311F.jpeg

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
AUN. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdows. I am sadddened and disgusted that Ogaden are left with traitors the likes of Madoobe, Iley, Cagjar, Ducaale and Farah Macalim. Gutless, Godless cowards who do not have an ounce of love or compassion for their tol while Yusuf stood by Ogaden till his last days. I heard nothing but good things about Yusuf Haji since I heard about him.

Museveni of Uganda called uncle Yusuf Haji and told him in front of sheikh sharif the abgaal creature that sheikh Sharif was moaning about Ogaden creating Jubaland and Ogaden do not live there

Museveni turns to uncle Yusuf The Wise and said to him "I told sheikh sharif ever since i was a little boy all i heard from father and cunles were the brave Ogaden have fight the British in north somali and kismayo and even as far as Nairobi, we need to do the same to kick out the british from our country too, how can sheikh sharif claim Ogadne do not live in Jubaland when they are the only ones who kicked the British out and forced them to give it to italy"

uncle Yusuf simply looked at the abgaal creature and smirked and carried on his job, to create Jubaland by out smarting the habashi by making sure to US and UK and EU support for it

this is why the abgaal, the fat MJ ina sharmarke and the mafia HG shakur conspired to give the sea coast to kenya out of spite, that sea coast belongs to us Absame, its southern Jubalanad, its Maqabul and Talamoge coast that will disappear, they did this out of xasidnimo and spite , MJ Abgal and HG got together to screw us over,

there is no somalinimo , do not ever forget our true enemies are Habashi, Somalis and Ibliis,

when we need immediately leave Somalia, declare Jubaland independence,

they gave the coast to kenya to place Absame in a very tight space, on one had to fight kenya over the coast or to use kenya as an ally in Jubaland,

i want every Absame to understand these are our true enemies, the somali and Ahmaar

they will never ever stop until we are 100% wiped off from existence, give them an inch today and they will come to warder, garisa, qoraxey, dagaxbuur, godey and want to gencoide us and cleanse us from existence, this is why we need a full genocide against them,

its why langab somalis used to burn down trees only in jubaland, to screw over our eco system,

just like how westerners have a secret plan to wipe out Russia, every somali gun has a secret agreement, unspoken rule to wipe out Ogaden/Absame

Absame youths, never ever forget who your true enemy is,
With great Lineage comes great responsibility

:mjlaugh:

AUN. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdows. I am sadddened and disgusted that Ogaden are left with traitors the likes of Madoobe, Iley, Cagjar, Ducaale and Farah Macalim. Gutless, Godless cowards who do not have an ounce of love or compassion for their tol while Yusuf stood by Ogaden till his last days. I heard nothing but good things about Yusuf Haji since I heard about him.

Ahmed is ok but soft towards shisheye. Ducaale has done good thinks.

the other 3 I hope they get sent to prison to get a taste of their own medicine

Aun to Adeer Yusuf The Wise the grandfather of jubaland state

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Ahmed is ok but soft towards shisheye. Ducaale has done good thinks.

the other 3 I hope they get sent to prison to get a taste of their own medicine

Aun to Adeer Yusuf The Wise the grandfather of jubaland state

Neither Madoobe nor Ducaale are ok, but I wont get into it. I am too heart broken today wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts