Yubbe Somaliland voter registration

The Governor of Sanaag, district MPs and other Somaliland govt officials were welcomed today in the town of Yubbe. The residents are in the process of registering for the upcoming Somaliland elections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
That guy in the middle with the cumamad isn't Warsangeli some random ass tuulo.

Axmed Yusuf, Bidaar, Gacamyare and Dalaf are the only horgals i see but i don't see any cuqaal fake news
1685963745413.jpg

Last edited:
It has caused a controversy within the Harti community, they are all attacking the Nuux Cumar natives of Yubbe for being pro-Somaliland

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Another Somaliland politician tells the truth he's from Sanaag so he knows

Your toothless elder Xuseen Xasan Cali's son isn't Nuux Cumar

Attachments

• 1685963745413.jpg
    1685963745413.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 23
I don't understand the recent uproar, Yubbe have always participated in the Somaliland elections. In 2017 majority of the village voted for Abdirahman Cirro, this upcoming election it will be a Waddni stronghold too.

Beesha Nuux Cumar are Waddani 🍊 @Tropical Breeze stop being in denial bro

7ccccccc.png

Wallahi ik my people , are you saying that guy's one of us xisho. I can cook up numbers and make stuff up
I don't need to lie or make things up, a huge portion of your ppl are pro-Somaliland back home and are politically invested in Somaliland, no amount of cope will change that
@Weerar I will create a thread to clown on you when your magan people are defeated again in the idoor polls. You are a second class citizen of a fake country.

Stick to the topic, i know you must be humiliated as a Harti second class citizen of Ceerigaabo district for 3 decades and to add insult to injury you are forced to vote for the same people come election time, ii niiki ina gumeedyahow kkk

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don't need to lie or make things up, a huge portion of your ppl are pro-Somaliland back home and are politically invested in Somaliland, no amount of cope will change that

Stick to the topic, i know you must be humiliated as a Harti second class citizen of Ceerigaabo district for 3 decades and to add insult to injury you are forced to vote for the same people come election time, ii niiki ina gumeedyahow kkk
Get your nuts back and get off mine

Get your nuts back and get off mine

HY and GX in general shouldn't even have the audacity to speak. The same people who watched their youth and women to be massacred and sent to gulags and couldn't lift a finger. I just wonder how do they get the courage to speak? Just this week, their suldaan is thrown in jail. I would say ignore the Looma Ooyaan.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
HY and GX in general shouldn't even have the audacity to speak. The same people who watched their youth and women to be massacred and sent to gulags and couldn't lift a finger. I just wonder how do they get the courage to speak? Just this week, their suldaan is thrown in jail. I would say ignore the Looma Ooyaan.

The T Haplogroup give them this characteristic traits to be clueless 😂

Our suldaan got arrested because he tried to attack Habar Awal Tribe who took our towns in Togdheer. We warned him many times not to attack our Habar Awal Masters but alas our pleas fell on deaf ears

@Man with a garuun @Moeski this was a topic about Sanaag voter registration i don't know why my Farastinis victims are derailing it. As the Governer of Sool region i am currently shelling your towns from Goojacade, how dare you address me kkk log off and go free your ppl

farastini meme 3.png

He is langaab Xirsi Xismaan as reer isxaaq Carre would never allow a habar awali to arrest our suldaan so blatantly and then rape him in mandheera prison

Trending