YouTuber - child trafficking Somali Children

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My mother was talking about this lady from Norway who goes to Somalia and kidnaps children and takes their organs and brings it to Norway . She's being paid to do this.

She's a well known YouTuber. Can anyone tell me if that is true
?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
My mother was talking about this lady from Norway who goes to Somalia and kidnaps children and takes their organs and brings it to Norway . She's being paid to do this.

She's a well known YouTuber. Can anyone tell me if that is true
?
Omg my cousin was telling me about this yesterday but she told me she was from Sweden. Probably got the two countries mixed up. I mean she told me she got caught but I thought she was selling the organs in somalia not bringing them to Norway. How is that even possible.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Omg my cousin was telling me about this yesterday but she told me she was from Sweden. Probably got the two countries mixed up. I mean she told me she got caught but I thought she was selling the organs in somalia not bringing them to Norway. How is that even possible.
thats what im wondering too

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Their is place called in Mogadishu called xalane that even the officials r not allowed in only some fishy ppl enter and their is kids trafficking like @SOULSEARCHING said they actually sell poor miskiin kids organs who have no protections
I’ve actually been inside xalane. Didn’t see one somali there all of them were ajanabis. Mainly british ppl. It’s guarded by these burundi soldiers.

Trending