Youtuber BlackCharcoal started an OnlyFans account.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
The money must be tight if Youtubers are turning into sex workers.

His last three videos has been him promoting and shooting promos for his onlyfans account.

:drakelaugh:

Who wants to pay to see his ugly ass? Ofcourse he’s hiring s to make his coins LOL. I don’t understand what they see in him. Is it the hair? LOL

onlyfans is a scam.

only the top 0.1% make a livable income. And often times up to 40% of your income is taken by them, as well as government taxes.

he's gonna make niggas pay more behind the sences shit
He is gonna get black s do sexual things and promote it on his name and make money from it. He is not on camera. With strip clubs mostly closed many of them have turned to actual sex work

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

His last three videos has been him promoting and shooting promos for his onlyfans account.

1597685272777.png

But like, if you make a onlyfans acc and post feet pictures, you’ll learn money since there are feet fetisher. A girl from twitter made more then 3k a month because of Foot fetishisers.

Charc the same nigga that got knocked out and snitched on the dude who beat him up for compensation for hospital fees. I swear, I hope a SomaliSpot member knocks his teeth for the second time. BlacCharc might get smoked he talks too much shit on the net, I could beat the guy up with a fly-swatter. The dude blaccharc is a well known Alcoholic who has a fetish for light skin woman, get's bullied and disrespected by his madow friends constantly.

Last edited:

Trending