Youtube is sooooo WILD

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Watch this dude. Canadians-- you guys have a winner. This guy is a professor. HE said most of his students are kids of Foreigners.

Its amazing what he said in this video. He was relating the biblical/Quranic story of Cain and Able. Cain being envious of his brother, and he kills him. Jordan said, something profound.

Basically by Cain looking and comparing himself to his brother, in an envious way, he allow SIN to enter his creative soul. Then he kills his brother, and God ,marks him and sends him away. Cain's children are worst than him.

So essentially we are the product of our fathers sins. Dating back to Prophet Adam. Collectively we are sinners because of our father Adam. pbuh.

The way out --is to improve yourself via Islam. Fight SIN. DO not marry until you are cleansed well, because u r risking having sinful children or worst, generations.

My God.........i am having epiphany without being on drugs. or drunk. loooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:
Please write in English ayeeyo not gibberish. I know it’s hard when your severely mentally ill but please try your best so we can understand.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please write in English ayeeyo not gibberish. I know it’s hard when your severely mentally ill but please try your best so we can understand.

U r mad because u idolize your father. and that is the root of your problem, daddys girl

1605056320342.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For once you are right, I do love my Aabo. But Ayeeyo stop making excuses and start taking your pills.

For once? Honey boo i have been right with u so many times, i lost counts of the names.

For once? Honey boo i have been right with u so many times, i lost counts of the names.
this is why mentally ill people should not have access to the Internet. They are so delusional and always hallucinate stuff that never happened.
Don’t do drugs kids
giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this is why mentally ill people should not have access to the Internet. They are so delusional and always hallucinate stuff that never happened.
Don’t do drugs kids
giphy.gif

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Pop that pussy for a real simp.
Cop that pussy for a real wimp.
Scratch that pussy for a real pimp
Choke that pussy for a real gimp