Youthful Regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was praising them? Those are simply examples of Past Caliphates not being anal about sins like ISIS and saudi
You were praising the "open mindedness" of Islamic leaders for tolerating pedophilia and I condemned you for it which is why you're taking the side of the very "Wahabbis" you were attacking in that thread. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but your lust for boys will never be accepted by our deen.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You shouldn't take dimwits like this guy whom regularly mocks the deen as well as religious speakers serious.

These are the kinds of people that are cursed which you should stay as far away as possible from lest that it should afflict you as well and you loose your iman in the process.

I don't even read his diatribe after being exposed for the first time, he brings absolutely nothing knew, all regurgitation's from Anti Islam fascists sites with no originality, he is likely one of those paid trolls sent out to spread confusion, dissension and discord.

Don't be seduced by his stance on issues like the Saudi leadership or other things you may find commonalities in, it's what they use to draw you into that orbit.

I have seen a post of you were you questioned reliability of hadiths which is already a dangerous trajectory you have embarked on.

If you continue with this, soon you'll begin to question the Quran because the same people whom brought the hadith also compiled the Quran, this is following the footsteps of shaydan

Oh , don't you worry i questioned the Authentic sahih hadith's stand on our prophet (s.c.w) as some call into question his characteristics and personality calling him unpure , and unwise apart from that lord knows i rely on hadith more so than anyone here , As for the qur'an there in no doubt about it in my heart , this is a learning process for me i question to learn but i'm always firm on my faith . Thank you for the advice. Peace.

Age is a sensitive question my little bunny. These days I measure things by how many hip operations I have.
It is a rarity to see an odey that's down with the kids. Im assuming you were born here and so can't estimate your age older than 40, somalis first emigrated in the 70/80s I believe but there have been isolated pockets for decades at places like Cardiff.

maashallah brother bidr wanaagsan, may you keep on fighting the good fight.
I found myself sinking into the quicksand called salafism/wahabism back in the day, and alxamdulilah i escaped .
I was lucky to have had a high level of islamic education growing up so i found salafism to be anti-intellectual and mind numbingly moronic. without my early education i would have confused this cult with islam and left the religion straight away as i was alwasy allergic to bullshit and stupidity.

Without freeing myself from the shackles of salafism i would not have had the fortune of helping convert 3 people to islam.

maashallah brother bidr wanaagsan, may you keep on fighting the good fight.
I found myself sinking into the quicksand called salafism/wahabism back in the day, and alxamdulilah i escaped .
I was lucky to have had a high level of islamic education growing up so i found salafism to be anti-intellectual and mind numbingly moronic. without my early education i would have confused this cult with islam and left the religion straight away as i was alwasy allergic to bullshit and stupidity.

Without freeing myself from the shackles of salafism i would not have had the fortune of helping convert 3 people to islam.
What a great man. You sound like a secular mujahid who's raped many Salafi cowards and put them to the sword. Allah will reward you for your jihad against oppression and lies.

Tell me, what made you leave the takfiri savages who plague us today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending