Youthful Regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you tell me a little bit more about the Islam you believe in i wanna know more about it. :farmajoyaab:

You shouldn't take dimwits like this guy whom regularly mocks the deen as well as religious speakers serious.

These are the kinds of people that are cursed which you should stay as far away as possible from lest that it should afflict you as well and you loose your iman in the process.

I don't even read his diatribe after being exposed for the first time, he brings absolutely nothing knew, all regurgitation's from Anti Islam fascists sites with no originality, he is likely one of those paid trolls sent out to spread confusion, dissension and discord.

Don't be seduced by his stance on issues like the Saudi leadership or other things you may find commonalities in, it's what they use to draw you into that orbit.

I have seen a post of you were you questioned reliability of hadiths which is already a dangerous trajectory you have embarked on.

If you continue with this, soon you'll begin to question the Quran because the same people whom brought the hadith also compiled the Quran, this is following the footsteps of shaydan

You shouldn't take dimwits like this guy whom regularly mocks the deen as well as religious speakers serious.

These are the kinds of people that are cursed which you should stay as far away as possible from lest that it should afflict you as well and you loose your iman in the process.

I don't even read his diatribe after being exposed for the first time, he brings absolutely nothing knew, all regurgitation's from Anti Islam fascists sites with no originality, he is likely one of those paid trolls sent out to spread confusion, dissension and discord.

Don't be seduced by his stance on issues like the Saudi leadership or other things you may find commonalities in, it's what they use to draw you into that orbit.

I have seen a post of you were you questioned reliability of hadiths which is already a dangerous trajectory you have embarked on.

If you continue with this, soon you'll begin to question the Quran because the same people whom brought the hadith also compiled the Quran, this is following the footsteps of shaydan
This gentlemen definitely got sexually violated by the Salafis. He's rambling about a thread he claims not to have read. Wrong move, kid.

It's bad enough that you have the same theology as Al-Shabab which explains your constant takfir, but could you at least learn how to write properly? You've misused the word "whom" twice in that post. It's "who" my little kitten.

You're right I mock your religion because your religion is satanic and anti-Islamic. I will continue to mock and deride you semen drinking Wahabbi animals till your filthy agenda is exposed. Your bogus sheikhs and your propaganda will be shot out of the water. You will be humiliated by Allah subxana wa ta'aala in this world and the next.

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I regret not going outside and having fun but I'm changing that with gym and going to events

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Inquisitive_ search WiglessBidaar on somnet and you'll find him disparaging our religion in rant after rant. I have no doubt about this character's agenda. He wants to convince the youth to become like him, a hedonistic atheist

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Inquisitive_ search WiglessBidaar on somnet and you'll find him disparaging our religion in rant after rant. I have no doubt about this character's agenda. He wants to convince the youth to become like him, a hedonistic atheist

Why you doxxing fam

Wiggless is a legend

Aren't you the same guy who was praising Yazid for tolerating alcohol in the other thread and praising Abu Nawas for writing about sex with boys? You celebrate pedophilia and then you talk about Islam? Cajiib wallahi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Aren't you the same guy who was praising Yazid for tolerating alcohol in the other thread and praising Abu Nawas for writing about sex with boys? You celebrate pedophilia and then you talk about Islam? Cajiib wallahi.
Who was praising them? Those are simply examples of Past Caliphates not being anal about sins like ISIS and saudi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts