Youth and sports minister says his ministry did not know anything about the fat girl who was representing Somalia in China kkk

This guy needs to go wuxuu qirtey inay gadaal uga biireen howsha his agsasime was with her when she was going

He says the girl was student and representing the universities not the Somali Olympics its was a race for international students and they were contacted by the Chinese embassy in the last hours. This is big negligence he needs to go.

Screenshot_20230801-220132.jpg

Last edited:
If we found out who is she related to , we will know who sent her.

Let's hope she's not one of culusow's nieces or qaraabo.
He's been sending his qaraabo everywhere lately .

I heard everytime he travels he tahriibs few of his qaraabo and friends into the countries he visits.
apparently, that's why he travels a lot , odayga waa on big brain mode .
:pachah1:

If we found out who is she related to , we will know who sent her.

Let's hope she's not one of culusow's nieces or qaraabo.
He's been sending his qaraabo everywhere lately .

I heard everytime he travels he tahriibs few of his qaraabo and friends into the countries he visits.
apparently, that's why he travels a lot , odayga waa on big brain mode .
:pachah1:
I read she is Hiraab. Her indhoadeeg tells me she maybe HG 🤣🤣

According to the minister she has never competed as a runner in her life 🤣🤣

A strong SNA would take leadership of the country and make these treasonous fools who embarrass us on the world stage commit seppuku.

Wasiirka been ba lagu qabtay 😂 He had the audacity to claim that the ministry had no knowledge of the competition. Waa kan caddaynta ee dhawr maalmood ka hor sawiro wada qateen 😅

DG= The Director General of the ministry not the minister. Apparently he was bribed by her habayar who heads some sport organization and this guy Ahmed Jubba who has his own University association 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230802-002527.jpg
Screenshot_20230802-001634.jpg
Screenshot_20230802-002301.png

Ceebeey Tacaal she is Waceysle. I was avoiding to blame Hassan Sh till now but now f*ck him 🤣🤣

You know this kind of corruption? Its called privilege as hassan is her adeer with his knowledge or without his knowledge. Fadeexo ee noo soo hooyeen inailahi

Trending